Reviews for If
Lakitalover chapter 15 . 4/14
That's a nice ending. I enjoyed this more than most BN fics about Mike and Fi becoming parents.
Lakitalover chapter 14 . 4/14
Hahahaha! Smith N. Westen (the N could stand for Nathaniel)! That's so hilariously perfect!
Lakitalover chapter 13 . 4/14
Awww. I love Micheal and Fi's conversation in this chapter. They're the only characters I know who can sound so sweet while they're arguing.
Lakitalover chapter 10 . 4/14
LOL! I love Sam's spot-on dialogue in this chapter. The characterization throughout this fic has been great, and I like Micheal's tongue-in-cheek commentary about how the mission is going too. All his monologues in this story have been wonderful. Fi's spitefulness, especially in ch.6, is really entertaining as well. Poor Micheal (but I can picture his grimace as he introduces himself as detective Goodman and it's hilarious)!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
just what the world needs another Westen. Its like nuking all 7 continents.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
smith defiantly fit's Mike and fi's son
EveyNicole chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
This was a great story! I really enjoyed your twist on a babyfic by adding Campbell into mix. I especially liked seeing jealous Michael. I miss jealous Michael - I was hoping we would see a bit of him after the Jesse/Fi kiss in Season 4 -but alas, it was not to be. Luckily, you wrote a wonderful jealous Michael.
VB923 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
I just loved this entire story! I loved your pregnant Fi; that is exactly how I picture a pregnant Fiona. Excellent Job! Thanks for sharing!
BurnedmichaelY chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
that was the perfect ending, such a beautiful story. I almost cried :)okay a die a lil bit:P
BurnedmichaelY chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
ha i was thinking she cool name their kid after a weapon but i dont think smith is a good one.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
lol aww mike&fi
BurnedmichaelY chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
yay mike better stay, plus he wants to :)
BurnedmichaelY chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
haha nice ending. You tell her sam!:)
BurnedmichaelY chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
this story is soooo gooood :D
BurnedmichaelY chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
haha i love how Michael is acting