Reviews for If
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
just what the world needs another Westen. Its like nuking all 7 continents.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
smith defiantly fit's Mike and fi's son
EveyNicole chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
This was a great story! I really enjoyed your twist on a babyfic by adding Campbell into mix. I especially liked seeing jealous Michael. I miss jealous Michael - I was hoping we would see a bit of him after the Jesse/Fi kiss in Season 4 -but alas, it was not to be. Luckily, you wrote a wonderful jealous Michael.
VB923 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
I just loved this entire story! I loved your pregnant Fi; that is exactly how I picture a pregnant Fiona. Excellent Job! Thanks for sharing!
BurnedmichaelY chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
that was the perfect ending, such a beautiful story. I almost cried :)okay a die a lil bit:P
BurnedmichaelY chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
ha i was thinking she cool name their kid after a weapon but i dont think smith is a good one.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
lol aww mike&fi
BurnedmichaelY chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
yay mike better stay, plus he wants to :)
BurnedmichaelY chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
haha nice ending. You tell her sam!:)
BurnedmichaelY chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
this story is soooo gooood :D
BurnedmichaelY chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
haha i love how Michael is acting
BurnedmichaelY chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
im enjoying this so far :)
coolaquariun chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Michael named their son after despite fi's protests:), she may deny but she does care for am the same way michael does.

"Semi automatic yielding kindergartener" that one was way too good

this fic surely needs a sequel.
coolaquariun chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Such a wonderful chapter , surely my favourite one, great interaction between michael and campbell, finally he figured out that they were not soil scientists. Pudding yogurt talk was very well written, and we all know that fi has always been a yogurt person.

Fi wanting to name their kid after a gun company:D. Thats so fi!
coolaquariun chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
A great fanfic and one of the best i ve read. Loved the case loved the setting and specially loved the way you potrayed michael and fiona without getting OOC even once.