Reviews for If
i luv ewansmile chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
Awww. Such a wonderful story! I loved it! Fantastic job! Is there a sequel? Will there be?
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Haha. The way you write Michael his inner monlogues come off as hilarous. Love it.
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Oh, don't say that Michael. I like Madeline's advice.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow. This was great.
AllOverTheWorld chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
So I read your story and I thought that it was simply amazing. I throughy enjoyed the entire thing, most mike fi baby fics are okay but yours was fantastic.

Allovertheworld
Dina C chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
Just read your story, dramaqueen, and really enjoyed it. For me, the image I'll never forget is Michael trying to repair his leaky bathroom sink and crying. Wow, that was gut wrenching and poignant. I'm so appreciative of a story that is well thought out with a coherent beginning, middle and end. Plus, you carried out both an A storyline and a B storyline. Very impressive. I could totally see this being shot as an episode at the end of the series. :-)
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very well-written! I wasn't sure how it would end until the big "reveal" and that definitely made me want to keep reading. Great job!
Divamercury chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
GREAT story! I really enjoyed this. I could see it playing out in my head like the show. A new favorite! Wonderful job!

DM
jodiesto chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
Thank you for your wonderful story.
Rose Aarac chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Love it! Great fic.
Groovy82 chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
wonderful story, I loved it.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2