Reviews for Genius
peacelovepigs94 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is my favorite fanfic story I have ever read. :)
SyrupylikeBreakfastinMontag chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So cute! This story was just too adorable! Great job! :)
Esie-muffin chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my goodness, that was completely adorable! I only finished reading the book today, and then immediately went searching for Red/Fletcher fanfic - I was shipping them so hard and this is PERFECT! Thank you so much for writing it, it was a joy to read :)
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Okay... This is really adorable! Love the two of them together! So cute! And is Mia, Johnson and some of the other character an OC? Love the story!
Koro Usagi chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Brilliant. Simply brilliant...
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
LOVED this! Such a darling story and you've got the characters and the style of the book down perfectly! I re-read the book recently and was reminded of how much I shipped these two, so I decided to hunt around for fanfic and am so glad I found this little gem. :)
Shiya chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is a really great half-moon fanfiction! You've got the style down perfectly and the characters were written to a T! Thank you so much for writing. Can pretty please write red/fletcher fanfics? I think they're totally adorable!
DarrenShanForeva123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
love this fanfic. its so sweet, im going to get a cavity. i sooooo wish it were rated M. hee, hee, hee.

i just started writing mine. omigawd i just love this pairing to bits.
SilverMikazuki chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
May I just say that this is most likely, the most ADORABLE story, I have EVER read. The entire plot line was brilliant! I love the idea of the intertwining case and Fletcher figuring out Red's feelings. I think the entire thing was just wonderful. Wonderfully adorable. Superbly, amazingly, wonderfully adorable. My only regret is that more people don't write RedxMoon stories! They're so great together! I'm writing one now, so I guess that's ONE new one!
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aw! That is so cute. I loved it. Awesome read! Keep writing.
Gear42 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is friggin' adorable. Thank you.
LostInTheThoughtOfLosingYou chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I wanted to d'waaaaaaaaaaa, and SQUEEEEEEE every few minutes of reading this. they were so cute . thank you for writing it
Rictusempra Tickles chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I love, love, love this. I am not ashamed to admit that I read this story every night. It is just perfect. You are a spectacular writer. Keep writing. Do you think you could write another Red/Fletcher story?
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
So cute and fluffy! This story reminds me of a marshmellow ... this is really good.
Amirrel chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I couldn't stop giggling at how cute the two of them are xD

Oh gosh, this was very cleverly written and true to the character's really know your fandom! Love it!