Reviews for Everything You Need To Know
blondevor chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Just found your writing and I'm REALLY enjoying the way you use your phrasing etc...

This is brilliant:

He's everywhere.

Hands, mouth, tongue, skimming her flesh like he wants to devour it. Like he's been waiting for too long to cross an imaginary line of his own construction. She's beginning to think that maybe he has.

Each place he touches feels branded, and suddenly the notion of metaphorical marks takes on a whole new meaning.

But he's already marked her in so many ways she can't explain.

It feels like he's inside every inch of her, invading every pore, connected on some level that goes far beyond the place they're actually joined. Which is physiologically impossible
ripmaflrp chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
its almost like your writing is flawless..i havent found anything that doesnt agree with the increasing incongruencies regarding facts about their lives; and the parts of their early lives that we havent been told about in the show that you have made up while writing dont disturb the disagreeing facts :) in other words, the show screws up facts alot and you dont! which i admire! and your summaries are very good and just..i love your writing!
Luxuride chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Lovely writing. You really nailed Brennan's inner "voice" (if you will), and their first time together was exactly the way it should be. Thank you for a truly amazing read. :)
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is utterly fantastic in every possible way. I love your writing style. Each sentence is so crisp and beautifully worded and I love how you show the way her thoughts and her feelings about things like sex, love, and intimacy evolve.

You have an absolutely perfect voice for Brennan. You capture the logical, rational way she thinks down to a tee and how Booth is always challenging that, how Brennan is coming to see that there are certain things she can't rationalize, certain things she just can't accept, certain things she has to learn.

Using Michael as a contrast was a brilliant idea. A man who taught her about sex and anthropology and betrayal. And then the man who taught her about love and forming deep relationships and loyalty. Gah, I love it!

I also love how she'll still always be Brennan though and you did a great job of showing that. With how she knows she trusts Booth not on faith but because she's studied his behavior for years now or how she refers to his 'sexual performance' at the end. :)

And I just love how you go through all the things that normally hold her back from a relationship, issues regarding trust and monogamy and how - when it comes to Booth - those come to be resolved.

I love the way it happens too, at the end. How eventually, forthright as she is, she just has to bring it up somehow, let him know how she feels and how he picks up on it after his initial misunderstanding. How he extends an invitation and waits for her response before doing anything and then gladly takes the opportunity when she says 'yes.'

The way you described what she was feeling when they had sex was perfect. it was clear that it was more than sex for her, it was making love but she just didn't know how to describe it, it all seemed so impossible how she felt.

Then her vulnerability at the end there was just so endearing. She loves him so much and she just needed to know that it meant to him what it had meant to her.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed very much. Also, so many good sentences but I had to pick this one out: Booth's quiet devotion makes it an important lesson to master.

I feel it encapsulates their relationship so well. He's so patient with her and adoring and she, in turn, is so aware of it and tries her best to take what he offers - to understand what he tries to teach her.

Thanks so much for sharing! Definitely one of my favorite Bones fics!
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
ngaww. brilliant :):)
tansypool chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I think that "amazing" is the best word to use here.
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow, that was amazing! I'd quote the bits I like, but then I'd have to copy-paste to whole story :P Wonderful, evocative, thoughtful and beautiful.
blondieland chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
No idea why I haven't seen this before, but let me tell you.. it's AMAZING! Loved everything about it.

Thanks for writing this :)

2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
A lovely piece and nicely brought together ... really enjoyed the way you got into Brennan's head and got her reach the conclusion we'd all locigally and rationally like her to reach!
huronia chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I really enjoyed this piece - as I do just about everything you write. I liked how you portrayed Brennan's progress toward understanding and embracing intimacy- and in her own awkward way. I also liked the exchange leading to the sexy times. Poor Booth. He really does expect the worst when it comes to how she feels about him, but once he knew she was on board, there was no hesitation. I think that rings true for where they are right now. Thanks for sharing this piece.
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Loved this story!
DianeB chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Once again, your attention to the details of these characters just, well, blows my mind! You set them in scenarios that could be part of episodes and seamlessly weave together moments that at first would appear not to belong together - yet there they are, seamless. It's clear your knowledge of the show is nothing short of incredible, and the way you use that knowledge to write these perfect, perfect Bones/Booth stories is IMNSHO, *ah-MAZE-ing.*
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Every time I see you've written a new Bones story I get really, really excited. And for good reason. This is awesome. Love how you brought in Michael, very well done, and in character.
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was so beautifully written! I wanted to cry the entire time, because you really drew the reader into the story. So amazing :) And I love the way you put Brennan's thoughts in there too, and how it flowed...ahh! Suuch a good story :)
AllyBallyBee chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love how you move from one moment to another, each moment being drastically different in timing and sentiment and yet somehow manage to make them all fit. I think the 'somehow' is the writing technique that you have that is just brilliant. I really really enjoyed this piece.