Reviews for Seed
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I don't get why Brennan thinks that a man has no rights if an 'accident' happens, that's what paternity suits are all about. The only way for her to ensure no male involvement is a contract severing parental rights or to use a real sperm donation... she tried to get Booth's consent to sever his rights, but I don't see her being stupid enough to assume a man would not fight for his rights just because it was a one night stand or an 'accident'...
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
this one is short snappy and treats you to a good punch a strong sexual act followed by sweet talk and promise for a future.
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
the story was a wow... i seriously think you could continue a lot of ur stories and make them into one huge story instead of one-shots :P
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aw hot and funny and sweet and sexy and awesome!
ericajane chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very good. I quite enjoyed this piece. Thanks for a great story!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Loved it Loved it Loved it!
Jessie chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great Story i think you should do a second chapter
penelope1985 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
hot!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
good shot. thank goodness they made a "direct deposit" as stuwie said look forward to reading more soon
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I liked that wild and out of control Booth. The dialogues of the first part were good too.

Ciao, Ari
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i just have to say... AW! (i wish the review thing would let me type as many w's as i want, cuz there would be about a gajillion and two! ;3) that was awesome! i love that booth decked him even though andrew wasn't a threat anymore! XD boys are silly. awesome ending too! _

~HIKARi
mkbpwb01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I liked it except Booth was abit over board with andrew. Of course maybe I should remember that this is fantasy and just go with it.

Thanks again for one of your stories. I do like them so.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Very Sexy ...

Booth being pushed to the edge is always a good thing!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Booth must have a girl. My father always said girls were easier to make, after all the pattern was right in front of your eyes.

Nyre