Reviews for Seed
Fusion62 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Holy Cow! I'm speechless. Can you write a blistering love scene or what. I need to go find a freezer to cool down. All I can say is keep on writing
GremlinGirl23 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really liked this. Its was sexy and hott and just good. thanx for writing.
PteraWaters chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
So I liked this one, for the most part. I did think some of Brennan's actions and dialogue were kinda ooc, especially near the beginning. I know you were going for a smutty one-shot, but it felt like the plot you did include was a little rushed. Anyway, just my two cents. It was a fun read, for sure.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Feeling hot hot hot... :) Damn. Not the way I thought it would play out... but much better! And Andrew is a really nice guy.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hi there,

Wow! Yes! That was 'different'...'hot'...I love a Booth who knows what he wants and who has reached the end of his tether! But poor Andrew! He did not get a chance to explain, neither did Bones...But I do not think she minded after very long...I do not think she could have explained after very long either...Really good chapter and I loved it...

Looking forward to more from you...

Ger
grc73 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I know what I thought about the last one - very, very good. This one... I think you absolutely nailed it ;-)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2