Reviews for 12 Moments of Christmas
Viktorija chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
I loved this story:)Great job!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
I really liked this chapter as it made me think of all the upsides to spending my Christmas in Nawlins this year. As much as I loathed the unavoidable alcohol and smoke smell and the way that drunk/high people shouted randomly at you (save for the the stoned German girl who complemented my elf hat), I certainly loved the food.
A Traveler chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
YAY! It's about time...

A lovely chapter with a great ending!
A Traveler chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Go Angela and Jack! Great chapter, I loved the scene with Parker
A Traveler chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Wow you did such a fantastic job getting into Caroline's head. For some reason she is one of my favorite characters. I loved this!
Pha1ange5 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
She took the leap! Woo hoo! I would have liked to "see" the leap, but the ending was wonderful as is! My heart leapt while reading! :D

Can't wait to read the next phase, Countdown to New Years :)
Pha1ange5 chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Angela's chapter reveals a lot about the unresolved feelings she has for Hodgins. I'm glad you made her contemplative, considering the full meaning of them getting back together. Magical!
Pha1ange5 chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
I love Caroline! Great job!
jessm16 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
This story was amazing. Besides the spelling and grammatical errors, you hit the characters, EVERYTHING right on! I especially liked it when they were making cookies in Max's story. And for bringing Zack back? -hugs-

I also must thank you myself. Thank you for bringing the Christmas spirit back to me. I know it doesn't seem like much, but you wouldn't believe how truely grateful I am. ...Wow, it sounds totally cheesy that a Bones fanfiction made me feel like a kid again, but it's true. And so, I thank you. 3

Can't wait to read your next installment for new years!
Pha1ange5 chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Loved reading about Max being nostalgic over the holidays. We forget that Christmas must have been hard for him too. Glad to see Booth's magic is still working wonders!
bonetrek chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
Really? The end? How bout a New Years sequel? :)
berniej chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
I have been trying to catch up with reading and reviweing and hope that things will get back to normal soon! I enjoyed this story very much it was a lovely way to bring the joy of Christmas to us and them.I hope you had a good time and thanks for sharing this with us.

Bernie
Myzinglink chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
All of these were so very beautiful! Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)
mendenbar chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
Perfect ending.
bonesparticulat chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Very sweet and funny too. I laughed out loud... Thank you.