Reviews for Blind Love
ba2006 chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
first I was like 'stupid powers' and then once I got to the end it was yay :)

cant wait for the next update

BA forever
MacKenzie Creations chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Great ending! Wish you would continue it though. Maybe a sequel. LOL Anyway, great story!

{hugs}

Mac
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
omgoodness awesome will there be a sequel? if so wat will it be called?
yoyoente chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
*currently grinning like a maniac* Oh that was priceless...you said it was the epilogue but you're going to write more, aren't you? You could totally have Buffy and Angel say 'fuck you' to the powers and run around causing havic. Though if you do continue I shall warn you that I will come, find you and beat you if you choose to have them simply stick around Sunnydale like nothing ever happened...that would be just wrong.
Taaroko chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Well, that's certainly a relief. I couldn't see where a Buffy/Angel fic would go without either of its romantic leads. I like that they got brought back in different ways. I also like what Angel's self-imposed mission was before he went to the graveyard. I can't wait to see what this post-resurrection Buffy is like.
Kay8abc chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Very bittersweet, I can't wait for Angelus and Buffy together, hopefully. I really love this story.

-Kate
Kissin Concern chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Wow really didn't expect that. Not sure I really liked it. It was kind of depressing.
BrandiIndigo chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Don't worry so much. This was a great update.

I cannot wait to see what is going to happen.

Please update again soon.
yoyoente chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Gah! that better not be the end of it! Kendra is going to get her ass kicked so damn fast the world will spin with it. Bah...

I hope there's more...but it really was good...in a highly convaluted way.
Esmerada007 chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
wow, great chapter. i hope angel comes back

great fic
qtar1984 chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Damn, You can't end it like that. At least show Buffy and Angel together in the afterlife.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Wonderful sad chapter! I can't wait to see how everyone deals with this!

{hugs}

Mac
ashes at midnight chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
wow. ok, that was totally unexpected.

really sad too! Ghost Buffy and Angel standing at her grave?
APRICOTperson chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
wow. gotta say, i wasn't expectin' that 0_0 ...
ba2006 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
omg how sad, I nearly had tears in my eyes

BA forever