Reviews for Blind Love
Taaroko chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
*is stunned* Uh...dream sequence, please? All coherent thought has been banished, otherwise I'd write more about the chapter. 'Cause, I mean, holy *crap*.
Kissin Concern chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Great update. Looking forward to more soon.
APRICOTperson chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
hm...deals with the devil? i say YES...

god stuff :) upd8 soon?
ba2006 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
love it :)
yoyoente chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Oh...are you going to have Angelus bite Buffy, and mark her? Wouldn't that be absolutely hilarious. Angelus decides that having Buffy tied to him as she already is isn't enough so he had to tie her his own way.

Seriously? Giles is just going to send Buffy off to kill Angelus without ever telling her that her life force is attached and dependent on his? How...high-handed of him...hmm...
Missa19 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Thanks for the update. I liked the Giles/Buffy conversation and that Angelus is still visiting Buffy. I am curious as to how the Acathla thing will play out, please update again soon.
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Awesome so far. Keep updating!
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
oh this is getting better and better. Loved the first bit, Giles humming and harring about being in Buffy's room is so typically Giles! It was amusing!

props for getting in a REM reference! love that band!

I kinda knew Angelus was listening in, it seems he always is! Can't wait to see where your going with this. I'm kinda hoping Buffy will give herself to him, but will she tell the scoobys?

oh, and i was wondering. I have a new fic out called It's Always You and is my version of 'Spin the Bottle' and is a Buffy/Liam fic! Would you be able to check it out? I would love to hear what you think! it's my first full-length story! :)

thanks, and keep up the great work! Please update soon!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Great Chapter! I can't wait for more!

{{hugs}}

Mac
tracy chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
great chapter
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Knew it. No way in hell Angelus would let Buffy spend so much time in bed, without him near by.

-Kate
Taaroko chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
So, did the invitation happen offscreen? I was kind of surprised when Angelus just hopped through the window and into her bed. Interesting rapport they've built, though. And what a lovely little Faustian deal he's offered her. That should be fun...
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
awesome
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I wonder how Buffy will react when she gets the full truth.

-Kate
buffyangelfan4evr chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Great bangel fic, cant wait to see where this leads, so please update.

wonder what angelus has in mind now that he's linked to buffy's life and when will angel make an appearance/ what will he do or say?

Love buffy and angel.