Reviews for Blind Love
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I wonder how Buffy will react when she gets the full truth.

buffyangelfan4evr chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Great bangel fic, cant wait to see where this leads, so please update.

wonder what angelus has in mind now that he's linked to buffy's life and when will angel make an appearance/ what will he do or say?

Love buffy and angel.
BelovedSlayer chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Next chapter soon please. And I'm keeping my fingers cross that Angelus and Buffy will duke it out. Always liked that about them.
Taaroko chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Ooh, great chapter. I loved the slightly panicked forced cheerfulness of Willow's babbling at the beginning. That conversation was great. Lots of great lines. And the Buffy/Angelus conversation, or verbal sparring, more like, was also excellent. I love Buffy's last line in particular. I wonder how long it'll take before she learns about the "killing Angelus will now result in her death" stipulation of her recovery. That should be interesting.
great chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
you write realy well! i really enjoy the story! keep updating please! im hooked!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read more and see what Buffy's reaction is when she finds out that if she kills Angelus, she too will die. And I'm really wondering if Ethan was telling the truth when he said that Angelus could kill Buffy without turning to dust himself. Somehow, I think Ethan was lying on that part just so that Angelus didn't rip out his insides and wear them like a necklace. LOL

ba2006 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Hey :) another awesome chapter, cant wait for the next update

BA forever
APRICOTperson chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
yay! :3
Kissin Concern chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Greatg update. Continuing to look forward to more.
BrandiIndigo chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
I loved the update. I can't wait to read more.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
go buffy awesome

happy 2010
Labyrinth01 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
You do dialogue so well. The banter between Angelus and Buffy at the end of the story was amazing. You really captured Buffy's quirky sense of humor. Looking forward to reading more!
Kissin Concern chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Great update. Lovin the story and lookin forward to reading more soon.
ba2006 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
freaking awesome chapter :) sorry I didnt review this fic sooner as Ive been away and havnt had the chance to read any fics, now I have like 50 fics to read and review lol.

as always love your fics

Merry Christmas

BA forever
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
GO Ethan, I just gained a whole new level of respect for him. That was a very ingenious plot twist.

90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »