Reviews for Blind Love
Taaroko chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Heh. Angelus isn't doing a very good job of hiding his concern, is he? And clever thinking on Ethan's part, not inviting Angelus in or going to the mansion. Love that they went to the apartment instead.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
awesome

cant wait to read more
Esmerada007 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
great chapter
MacKenzie Creations chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I just found this story and I love the first chapter! I can't wait for the next update!

{{hugs}}

Mac
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
omgoodness

omgoodness

cant wait 2 read more
Noir Productions chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Dahling, you have captured my heart! This is great! I am a huge Buffy fan, have been for a good 12 years now and I gotta say, this is fantastic. The writing is gorgeous and I really like where you are going with this. Please, please, please continue! You have Angelus captured well, I think you have a gem on your hands. Don't let it drop, keep it up hon!
GreekGirl94 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Oh wow, heres to another awsome story in the making! I love the idea for this story and can't wait to see where you take it from here. Looking foward to more!
Kissin Concern chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great start. Looking forward to more.
Taaroko chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Ooh, there's a twist I didn't see coming. Yay Ethan! Major kudos for cutting back on those superfluous identifiers, too. It really helped me get into the story better. Can't wait for more.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
intriging, adding to fav's
ba2006 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Awesome :)
fasta chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really liked it. Good direction and idea for a story, hope you continue soon.
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I am so infinitely happy that there are people like you keeping this game alive. Very original. Loves it.

Excellent writing, as well. It seems, to me, that Angelus isn't as confident as his words make him seem to be. Good times.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6