Reviews for MindTrap
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Woah! Wow, I love it so much! I don't know why, but this story is a little harder for me to comment on than most, but I want you to know that doesn't mean that I don't like it.
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Ha, Saria is going gallivanting with him. I love it!
Alti'uin chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
umm, I'm confused, what happened to chapter two? it was like it was throne in there and forgotten. Everything else makes sense, except for that one chapter.
Silvara chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
I feel like crying... It's neat.

Tha way you can link so many Zelda word with such a clarity and simplicity, the logic of the events, etc.

I'm jealous. As a fanficcer I mean.

I wish I could marry intuition and logic into artistic works such as this.

sigh

I loved the trilogy.

I wish Kafei will be involved in one of your future fics. You know he intrigues me since it's the sole character we're able to play with Link aside. That has potential for some story/theory, righ ? :D
fallencow chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
The hilarious thing is, Sonic DID appear in Smash Bros three. This s my second time reading this. Don't think i reviewed the first time.
BlueIrish chapter 12 . 9/20/2006
Heh, Ralfe and Nayru? Just like orcle of ages! please do the next story!
Evil Fierce Deity Link chapter 12 . 12/8/2004
I have to say your stories are really good. I'm speechless, all I have to say is...Awsome!
arthus chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
great story so far please write more.
Saeryn chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Good job. I do hope you put up a fourth part, someday.
Tankred chapter 12 . 6/9/2003
Oh! My! GOD! This has to easilly be the BEST Fierce Deity fic I EVER read! Cause I love it, I love the mask and I love the entire concept! I got so angry when I found out you could only use the FD mask during boss battles cause or else I would've used it constantly. Yes, do a second story, I want to know the rest, I need to know the rest, I longe to know the rest! More FD to the people!
Sarinilli chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Ok.. Just got done reading this one a little while ago... It's just ad great as the last two! _ I love your writing.. *thinks* Yeah.. Far as I remember I've read just about everything you've written. _ Well.. the Zelda fics anyhow.. -; I can't wait till the next part in this series is up so I can read it too _
Eruantale chapter 12 . 6/7/2002
*runs in* I'm late? I'm late for the update?

...Oh well. That was great! I love how you tied all the games (involving Oni) together. The timeline for Zelda's always been confusing, but you put it together so it could be understood and somehow has connections. Great as always. We're waiting for the sequel! _~ Thanx, again!
jadeangel86 chapter 12 . 6/6/2002
*Sniffles*

I can't believe this is over... you better get those sequels up or else! *Shakes fist*

But this conclusion, great as always, had me sitting there just READING. I didn't move until I got to the end, I read every frickin word because I didn't WANT it to end, but I suppose all good things must come to an end. I'm repeating end a lot, aint I?

But the interaction between Oni'Kara and his little siblings were just adorable, and it was so sweet at the ending how family became far more important than anything else. I loved reading this as I did all the others.
Maniac SwordBreaker chapter 12 . 6/3/2002
::Applauds:: This was great! You connected the Zelda time lines perfectly. I can see it now...it all fits together indeed! The oracle games are somewhat unusual in the storyline...but you managed to connect! I just wanna now from where did that Young Link (the one who stars in the oracle games) come from? Even Oni isn't sure...it would be great if you explain that in the sequel!

You've explained enough in this chapter, which is the key to the whole fic.

It's hard to see this fic end, but it was worth reading indeed. Your excellent way of storytelling and point of views, your great yet mysterious style of writing, your ways of confusing the readers, making our foreshadowing possibilities negetive...it just makes you a writer...a true writer. I admire you!

Can't wait for the sequel! And by the way, congrats on the U.K gamecube successful launch. I expect that you got it...hope you're enjoying SSBM!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2002
That is sooo cute! Farore being naughty and warping all over the place is even cuter when the Fierce Deity keeps trying to stop her. _