Reviews for Looking for Answers
Just found this and read it. And enjoyed it! Bye
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
hahahahha
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
oh Mcgonagall's and snape's reactions… oh my I'm sad.
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh squiggles! yes! where has this story been all my life?
bonniebonbon chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I loved this! Quick, fun story! :) BTW, congrats on getting 58 favourites with only 3 chapters! That, my friend, is amazing. I don't even have 58 favourites with my 24 chapter story!
Whoa. You wrote this a LONG time ago! Can't believe I only discovered this story (and you!) now!
bonniebonbon chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Of course they had to stop RIGHT when Moony comes in! XD Love it, gonna keep reading...
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
"Mr. Moony is surrounded by idiots." LOL :)
sylvelle chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
very entertaining.. too bad they didn't ask the Professor Lupin, but then he may not have spilled.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
PADFOOT! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?
Looooool XS
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
XDD Haha. The Marauders are probably the twins' role models now, eh?

XD

Love it.
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
"Uh, I George Weasley demand you tell me what you are!" George tried with a tap. This time writing began to flow across the paper saying,

"Mr. Moony would like to say that Mr. Weasley is being rather rude and it is unkind to demand."

"Mr Prongs would like to tell Mr. Moony that rudeness can be fun and congratulates Mr. Weasley for infuriating Mr. Moony."

"Mr Padfoot would like to know if Mr. Weasley is a prankster? If so try saying I solemnly swear I am up too no good."

"Mr Wormtail agrees with Mr. Padfoot."

"Mr. Moony is surrounded by idiots."

OH MY FREAKING GOD, I CRACKED UP SO HARD AT THAT PART! XDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I WUVS YA, LUPIN! X3

The Author: You have earned my eternal respect. XD
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
This was great, but i wish it was longer !
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Yes, this was really good. such a shame they didn't ask Lupin... plus they gave it to Harry that year anyway(not a shame)I hope this leads to something good.