Reviews for Southern Hospitality
very good story.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love it! Great job!
Megan Sarah chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
YAY!...that was great. I missed those crazy folk :-) Anytime you feel like writing another story with these characters in it I'll be very happy to read & review. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
thisgirltries chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Awwhh, that was just amazing. c:

Very well written, and I like the whole crazy jam-packed family-ness thing that I just can't describe. The little conversation between Booth and Brennan was just spot-on, I love it. :D
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
excellent work! I'm happy for them, very good indeed!

HawkAngel
aadams00 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Excellent! I was wondering if you would do a follow up...thank you for a greater story!
bonesaday chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw...you brought them back! I loved this snippet and wad happy to see the gang again especially new members like BJ.
goldpiece chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw, so sweet there at the end, although I have a feeling that on the show we're going to see an interesting change of heart from Brennan regarding marriage. It's nice to see the return of Brennan's family, I certainly missed them. lol.

Anyway, if Max Keenan wants a warm Thanksgiving send him this way. It's supposed to be like eighty two or higher tomorrow. Ick. I'd love sixties and rain personally.

Melissa
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I truelly missed Brennan's family _ This was a really cute holliday-fic. Amazing job as always on your writing!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
What a lovely story. I was very glad to spend some more time with Temperance's extended family.

And I'm pleased they won't be getting married. Because it might be somewhat important to Booth, but I think not being married is more important to Brennan.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2