Reviews for How About Some Privacy?
hitsujion chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I'm not a Zexion/Demyx fan, first of all. But you're fics are so amazing that, if YOU'RE the one writing them, it's totally worth reading. So, yeah. This was hot, as always, and I fucking loved it.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
-laughs out loud- Haha, poor Demyx and Zexion! At least they got their 'private time'! XDD SO goin ta Faves! Ja! -
cloudxzackxreno123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
yaoi i love it they was so despisred to fucking have sex and i loved it;)
Katana Black chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
xD Oh my gosh, I loved this story!
sabbiferu chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Yes. 'S' for sex.

EPIC WIN.

xD
kerrymiku chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
just what i was in the mood for, love it obviously :)
x-Jaela-x chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Lol. I really liked this.

It felt good to be reading a rather saucy Zemyx and I thought that this one was particularly funny and entertaining. The interruptions were good as well, not to mention the lemon.

Very good Fiction. xDD

x-Jaela-x
little-caitlin chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
you should have heard that squee. hahaha

oh man, i just got home from the late shift at work, and MAN did this make my day! X3

OH IT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT. 3

X3 i enjoy drawing for people! You're the one who puts it into words, i just draw what you create, girly.

twin brothers from hell! XDD And Riku's soccer! gahh! all of it! oh man, i lawled so hard at Axel Marly and Larxene! hahaha! and then the elevator! D: Poor Dem! trying not to make it noticable! XD

Filed under S... that made me giggle... oddly enough, I'd prolly do something like that XD hahaha

THANK YOU SO MUCH! gaah now alls i wanna do is draw, but i have a project I've gotta do for grooming! D:
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
LOL; Poor Zexy and Demyx, that took them awhile, eh? -

I loved it. It was very cute.
SuePot7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really did enjoy this and I felt like I was running around with them! Good job as always! And I'll always be your substitute beta :)