Reviews for THe Universal Blade andthe seven Soliders of Light
MysteryGirl chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Hey, listen. I know you are bussy with you other stories, but do you think you could find some time to add another chapter to this one real soon? It's been a while. And for the Aladdin and the King of Thieves, I was thinking that you still go with the story line, but after Sa'luk is tuned into a golden statue, some of Maleficent's henchmen comes, they fight, Sora's team wins, but Jasmine (since she is a princess of heart) gets captured, and so, Aladdin joins Sora's crew to save her and bring her back to Agrabah. That would be great because Aladdin's so cool and just as cute as Ri...um I mean everyone's favorite streetrat. And maybe you could have Mulan and Mushu join or Peter Pan.
MysteryGirl chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
This is sooo exciting! I love the fact that Jack is part of the crew. Please write more chapters with more Disney worlds! If they go to Agrabah, May I suggest that it be the 3rd movie, Aladdin and the King of Thieves? The one where Aladdin finds out his father is alive. Please do that and a one of Peter Pan! BTW Don't give up on this story!

I love Disney!
Liondancer17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
NOOOOO!

Could you make a version without OC's? I really want a good crossover...your idea seems good but...OC's