Reviews for Out of the Ashes
Amber chapter 23 . 4/8
I just finished this story and the prequel, and i must congrat you for your touching and intense writing. I really enjoyed reading it. I wonder why they dont have more reviews.
nightkitty555 chapter 23 . 3/28
Very cute, and well done. I will have to heck out even more of your stories.
nightkitty555 chapter 14 . 3/28
I'd bet that he's going to find Hermione's parents.
Fluticorns chapter 5 . 3/19
I love Ginny's character so much. I also love how Draco and George get along so well. For some reason I always imagined them as friends so this is great!
Fluticorns chapter 3 . 3/18
I am so glad you didn't kill Fred! Thank you so much.
Blondie B. Happy chapter 23 . 2/16
Loved it so much:) Have you made a sequel to this? If not... Pretty please?

-BBH
its "bloody brillant"! i really enjoyed the two stories, tho i really wanted to know more details about dracos second trial. but hey, i think its five star material! just me...
Emily chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
I love everything about both parts of this story! I got sucked right in, I actually cried when they sent Draco to Azkaban! I was so mad! I also laughed out loud quite a few times. You have an amazing knack for storytelling :) I wish there was another one!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
Way too fast!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
I think he should have been in jail for more than a day. Just to be realistic... (just an opinion)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
That "trial" was a complete sham!
JESS chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
WHERE'S THE EPILOGUE?
boothaddict77 chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
This story was so amazing that I couldn't bring myself to leave a review for the earlier chapters. :p i know that sounds like the worst excuse in the world, but i honestly couldn't tear myself away long enough to write one. Well done.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
This story was sooo good! Can't stop reading ur fics!
Nubian Queen chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
This story is just so awesome! I love a good DH fic. And I mean a GOOD fic; and this fits the bill completely. It was believable with good plot, flow and character development. Good dialogue and the emotional action between the characters was great as well. This will definitely be going on my fav list. Hope to read more good stuff from you and thanks for this.