Reviews for You could be happy
Jennifer Stewart chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
Love the story!
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Lets play a game called am i crying or am i crying

Q: am i crying

A: yes
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Samatha chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
this was just AMAZING! Now im going to read the squeal sneak peek!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Ohhh, I think my exam next tuesday will be a no-go, I am too hooked on this story... It was amazing and though I didn't exactly liked the way Sam acted sometimes, you made his intentions clear and obvious, so it was really good. I'm going to check out the sequel, right, now!
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh no poor sammy! Addictive story , love it!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
First chapter already has me tearing up!

Let's see how much I start to cry during the next one...
ccase13 chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
It's very interesting that Azeazel and Ruby are killed before Sam is out of High school. This has good potential for the rest of their lives. I'm going to the sequel now.
Junkerin chapter 23 . 9/30/2011
OMG

You had me crying, laughing and hating your story. There were sometings I loved others I hated. Please try to make shorter Chapters.
Junkerin chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Oh nooo not Ruby. I was expecting something diffrent. Why did you took your story back to serie?
Junkerin chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
I realy like your story and your writing style. But sometimes I have trouble to understand who is the person you writing about (for example when John wakes up, or after Sam was hit by the car) maybe you could clairefy this. I hope Sam is not the killer
T.L. Arens chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Oh wow... what a domino effect! Nice that John finally thought about Sammy-John who didn't so much as have enough courtesy to think about calling Sam.

I'm glad that someone stopped for Sam... but um, those injuries are going to make things worse. 0.o

This is a really good story you've written here and I'm unhappy that I need to go to bed and finish it later! Yay! Excellent when a story makes me whine when I have to put it down!

Oh, I meant to mention during one of Sammy's little trips into the Twighlight Zone that I was reminded of another story called "Between the Lines of Fear and Blame by Faye Dartmouth. Your story reminded me of a point in her story how Sam's inner self told Dean that when Dean was born, there was love and happiness and that Mary had dressed up his room and sent out announcements, ect. But when Sam was born, she cried. She cried because she tried so hard not to have another child, knowing the second child was the one that she agreed to surrender to Azazal. SUCH an AMAZING story and if you haven't read it, I really, really recommend it!

Okay, I'm off to bed, thinking of Sam, Dean and how ugly it's about to get!
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I read this and think of Sammy's 'destiny' as the physical manifestation of the devil. I can't imagine what it would have been like had Sam -or John for that matter-had an inkling of what was in store for him. it also makes me wonder if Dean would have been as willing and... obsessive to protect his brother had he known Sam was meant for something more than just turning into a bad egg. I think what saddens me most is that none of the angels wanted to have anything to do with Sam; as if he were just a throw-away soul predestined for Hell.
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
have you ever noticed how John's family is never mentioned? Was there something in the series that I might have missed?

Well, anyway, I like how you made the dream sequences look so inviting. I can see how it's really weighing Sam down. It's also good to see that John realizes his mistake. I'm just worried that they'll make it back to the motel and find Sam gone. Reading this makes me want to watch that djinn episode again. :D
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I always felt John was an ass-especially to his sons. By keeping them in the dark, he set up a wall between they and himself-which of course, drives Sam bonkers-and John is clueless enough to not understand that. Ooh, it's enough to make me wish Mary could be there just once to slap him across the face! He probably did the same thing to her (withholding information, I mean)

I feel badly for Dean. He loves both his father and his brother but he's constantly choosing his father. it reminds me of what Bobby said in "Weekend at Bobby's": "God knows you have issues". So much in and of their lives goes left unsaid and unrepaired. It's sad.