Reviews for You could be happy
neonkittykatXD chapter 23 . 12/18/2016
Oh my gosh. This was freaking amazing, this whole thing was incredible. This story starts with John and dean leaving and harsh words being said. But things escalate, and it gets so intense! This story was so easy to caught up in, and damn these freaking emotions. This was like...crazy awesome, and I think i'll still be excited over this one for awhile. So, amazing amazing amazing job! You are awesome! :)
HeyScarlette chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
oh god the feels. not the feels. anything but that they didn't even know he bought them food oh no.
reannablue chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
Breaks my heart Sam thinks he killed his family. Glad Dean is awake!
reannablue chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
Oh no... Sam leaving with Azazel. Great story!
reannablue chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Sam hit by a car after being assaulted by yellow eyes -"images"... My kid isn't catching any breaks here. I love it!
reannablue chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Poor Sam. Believing those thoughts even for a second.
reannablue chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
John is nothing short of abusive. The only slight pass I give Dean is that he is really young and his resentment of Sam is hopefully only a fleeting product of selfish youthfulness. I have hope for him :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Hi!
So, I'm on chapter 10, and may I just say, this is so good!

Just one more thing. I normally don't do this sorta thing, but Mad World is my favorite song, so... I don't know if you already know this, but Mad World- chapter 6, I believe- is actually by Tears for Fears. Gary Jules remade it for Donnie Darko, but it's not his song.

(Btw, the best version is Taylor John Williams rendition. It's from the Voice, I know, but it it's my favorite song ever!)

So, sorry if I'm just reiterating what someone's already said, but thuought you might like to know!

-Trina
Delph1762 chapter 23 . 6/19/2015
Are you kidding me ? You can't stop now ! :O
God, your fanfiction is one of the best I've read so far !
I don't know if you're gonna see this review but I want you to know that.
I cried, I wanted tout curl up in a hole... I think I screamed at some point...
I know that my hopes are not so high, but if one day you're like "Oh ! I remember this really awesome fiction I wrote, I think I'm going to continue it so someone won't go more crazy !"... Yeah ! If you think that, let me know please. Because you don't know how I need to read it !
Thank you for this story !

PS : sorry forme the possible spelling mistakes... I'm French and not the best in English '
Jennifer Stewart chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
Love the story!
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Lets play a game called am i crying or am i crying

Q: am i crying

A: yes
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Samatha chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
this was just AMAZING! Now im going to read the squeal sneak peek!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Ohhh, I think my exam next tuesday will be a no-go, I am too hooked on this story... It was amazing and though I didn't exactly liked the way Sam acted sometimes, you made his intentions clear and obvious, so it was really good. I'm going to check out the sequel, right, now!
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh no poor sammy! Addictive story , love it!