Reviews for Phineas and Ferb's Marzipan City Adventure
Giancetti chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
paninixferb? You r a genious! Haha i loved the whatever cheddar part XD btw you know panini never say her own name in the whole series?
The Eds Rock chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
I'm not much of a Chowder fan but I love Phineas and Ferb. Great story!
stickmenow chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
This is one great story! 25th review!
Invader Robyn chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Is it Endive?
agenderkillua chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
I think it sounds... Chllllll
agenderkillua chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
OMG Ferb talked! OMG
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
Interesting idea combining these two shows. ) Great execution too.
Rebecca chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
"HEY MORON! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" LOL! ROTF!

I keep righting reviews to you. You have the best imagination ever!
rebecca chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
"Ahhh! Freaks!" LOL ROFL!
Dnab55 chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
I heard of this show. but I haven't seen it and what not but this story is good!
nobodiez chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
so the gang goes back to danville. and there be sequal were chowder come to danville. i bet be a great has still story. and i wonder what other universe phineas and ferb will go to
nobodiez chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
man the ride was a big hit. it's too bad it was destory. i love how you put shnitzel in candace place(so to speak). poor doof, endive is going to kill him. run for your life. so ferb reject panini, she go back to chowder. ferb love vanessa. i love ferXvanessa too.
nobodiez chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
seem the thrice cream pool was fun. and seem chowder is actually jelsous of ferb. didn't see that coming. and is perry doom? i have a feeling doof is in for a alot of trouble.
nobodiez chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
building a thrice cream slide, awsome. cAN't wait to see how that work out. doof you may have found a treasure but endive is trouble. may god have mercy on your soul.
nobodiez chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
panini has a crush on ferb. i don't if ferb will be happy or not?