Reviews for House
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awww this is so cute! You should continue this for when they get older!
Arielle A. Dorkable chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Hilarious. I loved it!
fandom-freak16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwwwwwwe that was soooooooooo cute especially the seth part when he marrys them oh and if you do a grown up jaje and leah thats as cute as thi please let me kniw so i can fall in love with that story too
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww this was too cute! I loved it. I especially loved it when Jacob grounded Bella.
blckwaterforeve chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
awhhhh :D you should have that happen again when they get older:D
tulip-tnt-28 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Cutest blackwater ever... I was laughing so much that I got a headache! Bella, obviously has not changed changed at all... Bitch is and will always be a whinny brat, and I don't care if her mommy gets mad at me or not **crosses arms and pouts**. I totally remember playing house and having to hide because the no one was born yet, ahhh the memories.. Jacob patted Bella's head when she was born, classic :D.. And sleepy Seth was toooo cute 'you guys is married now, can I go back to sleep' lol... Now I wanna have babies with Jake even more now, lucky Leah.. Anyhoo, I loved it! Awesome job! :D
Ana chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
yeah umm it was 'Ana' not 'a' sorry my mistake cheerios(:
a chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
awwww!its cute and hahahahaha bella!go blackwater!love it!cheerios (:
JILLBILLS chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
awwww so cute! i just loved it :D
Caitlyn N chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awwww 3333
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ah, so this is how Bella started just letting Jacob treat her like crap. It all started with a toy truck and a fake mommy. Even at 8, Bella had no spine. I bet she didn't even realize it was POSSIBLE to stand up to Jacob. No wonder he mouth raped her. He knew she wouldn't speak up.

When I was in preschool, my friend Maddie was obsessed with weddings, so every day she would dig out clothes from the dressup box during free play and marry one of the boys. The same one. Every. Single. Day. And I would wear the fuzzy emerald-green dress and be the flower girl.

I still remember that as a teenager, so it must have made quite the impression on me.

And ah, the innocence of youth-they kiss, and "Now you're pregnant!" "I don't get it." Uh, Leah...You'll get it soon enough. I'm surprised she doesn't already know, at 9. I did.

Oh well, Jakey will be all too happy to /help/ Leah get it...
Whyterose chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was HILARIOUS!

I just loved "Your mommy is a liar." Also, "You're not born yet. You can't speak."

And of course, only six-year-old Jacob would think babies are made by just kissing. Someday, Jacob, you and Leah will do it the real way...

And of course, little Leah *would* think that nine was almost grown-up. I'm 13, Lee. It doesn't get any better once you're double digets. You'll learn that in about 9 years...

I need to shut up now. Great fic!
a single white rose chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh my gah, that was too precious!
Stranded Star chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oh, gosh, this is the cutest story in the world of Twilight fanfiction. Hurrah for Blackwater shipping! Up with Leah! Down with Bella! Awesome. :) Also, Seth is so adorable. Excellent job.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 4/1/2010