Reviews for A Lesson In Charades
darkog chapter 1 . 4/17
bravo et merci pour toutes vos histoires, très bonne écriture, bien raconté, on a envie d'en lire plus à chaque fin d'histoire, continuez surtout.
writergirl99 chapter 32 . 3/19
It says this is complete but it does not feel like it. I feel like you've left it open for more chapters.

I loved this story although I feel like it was more about Serena/Abbie (especially towards the end) then it was about anything else. The summary didn't really give a good indication about what this tpstory was truly about.

I loved how this story started as friendship and developed into more. I loved how you captured their relationships, the hesitations, first steps and so much more. I felt like you truly captured their relationship and how it could have progressed on th show.

I loved reading this and hope that you will consider updating some more chapters.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
Just needed to say I miss your writing. I loved this story, and I'd love to see some more A/O from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
It really bothered me that Alex would ever agree to go out with that moron. Nobody in their right mind would. Extremely unnecessary to have that in the chapter at all
tummer22 chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
cute chapter, it was nice to invite Casey
tummer22 chapter 19 . 5/15/2015
let the fun begin
dickard23 chapter 32 . 4/14/2015
This was really cute
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Gonzo chapter 32 . 3/17/2011
Loved this. Really fun to read and great dialogue. Thanks.
CoolNik chapter 32 . 1/4/2011
WONDERFUL! I really enjoyed a slightly different view of Alex and Liv - it was lovely that Abbie and Serena wanted a quickie wedding - perhaps thats an idea for Liv?
spyffy chapter 32 . 9/22/2010
This has got to be one of my favorite Alex/Olivia stories. It's just written so well and I love the pairing between Serena and Abbie in here. All the character interactions and relationships are developed so well. A great story : )
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 32 . 8/22/2010
Great story. I was sad to see it end.
NYCBrunette chapter 32 . 4/23/2010
That's it? Well you are the trilogy queen...*bats eyes* two more instalments please? I read this all today...I just need more. They don't have to get married or have babies, bit in all honesty you ended this story on the right note. Good job again.
LOCISVU chapter 32 . 4/22/2010
For me,a prenup can be effective if it's totally ,if it's going to be used as a trust issue,then it's not good.
Pink Jover chapter 32 . 4/21/2010
Just discovered this fic, and I must say ... wow! So much of Alex/Olivia-goodness! Great story so far and can't wait to read more :D!