Reviews for A Lesson In Charades
tummer22 chapter 20 . 5/15
cute chapter, it was nice to invite Casey
tummer22 chapter 19 . 5/15
let the fun begin
dickard23 chapter 32 . 4/14
This was really cute
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
GREAT
Gonzo chapter 32 . 3/17/2011
Loved this. Really fun to read and great dialogue. Thanks.
CoolNik chapter 32 . 1/4/2011
WONDERFUL! I really enjoyed a slightly different view of Alex and Liv - it was lovely that Abbie and Serena wanted a quickie wedding - perhaps thats an idea for Liv?
spyffy chapter 32 . 9/22/2010
This has got to be one of my favorite Alex/Olivia stories. It's just written so well and I love the pairing between Serena and Abbie in here. All the character interactions and relationships are developed so well. A great story : )
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 32 . 8/22/2010
Great story. I was sad to see it end.
NYCBrunette chapter 32 . 4/23/2010
That's it? Well you are the trilogy queen...*bats eyes* two more instalments please? I read this all today...I just need more. They don't have to get married or have babies, bit in all honesty you ended this story on the right note. Good job again.
LOCISVU chapter 32 . 4/22/2010
For me,a prenup can be effective if it's totally ,if it's going to be used as a trust issue,then it's not good.
Pink Jover chapter 32 . 4/21/2010
Just discovered this fic, and I must say ... wow! So much of Alex/Olivia-goodness! Great story so far and can't wait to read more :D!
alliterativemonkey chapter 32 . 4/20/2010
I love this story, especially the relationship between Alex and Olivia. You write it so well. :)
chawkchic chapter 32 . 4/19/2010
I love this fun tale. Thanks for another great day with Alex & Olivia with a bit of Abbie & Serena.
lizzy43 chapter 32 . 4/19/2010
Love, love, love! Great updates. Let's not get Alex and Liv talking marriage just yet LOL, but I'm definitely loving that they are obviously falling deeply in love. Keep up the great work!
chawkchic chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
I love the dinner. Am curious what the true reactions of the Southerlyn family are or will be when they figure out the Carmichaels are right in their league.

And now...oh la la...Olivia and Alex yummy-ness!