Reviews for When Your Mind's Made Up
Iscah McKrae chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love that they're gonna mock the Berkin bag together! To me, that stupid bag symbolized everything Logan just didn't GET about Rory! ...though it didn't make me as positively furious as when he mocked her for smelling an antique leather-bound book...and this was supposed to be a guy she'd fall in love with? After that, he said not to tell anybody he'd been seen in the library, because it'd ruin his rep! That scene makes me positively twitch!
feelingshortofstable chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Quite realistic. Seriously, why couldn't this have happened? :) Very fun to read.
watram chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
How did I never read this before?

The Real Paul Anka was an episode with so much potential. And it all went to waste.

I'm really surprised/glad that Jess didn't get mad at her (which he had the right to) and they just decided to be together. Yay! Sweet :)
Audrey Doherty chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is a small thing, but I really love how the fact that he doesnt know what a Berkin bag is illustrates how much better suited they are for each other than her and Logan. If that makes sense (:
mia chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow, really liked that! You chose one of my favorite songs, that made it even better! Would be great if you continued this!
jgomez921 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
i loved it! i'd love to see more follow up. its so intriguing to see what would happen if they went to town and how they'd end up
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
good story
MonisMelody chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great song! *SIGH*

Anyway, enjoyed your one-shot. Keep 'em coming.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Yay! I'm glad that it was resolved.

He may have been a little mad, but she said that she was going to be with him now, that she was going to break it off with Logan.

I'd honestly like to see a follow-up of this too. The town's reaction to Rory dumping a rich hot-shot for the hooligan and Jess', Rory's, Luke's, and Lorelai's reactions to the town's reaction would be interresting, maybe even funny.

Lane might question Rory too.

Mrs. Lorelai Leigh Mariano has a nice ring to it.

-jwchan -
Antskog chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was good. Are you planning to continue this?
kylielink chapter 1 . 11/25/2009