Reviews for Resident Evil: Captivity
Nspired1 chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
So, along with the reviewer below...captivity was amazing! I am a huge Claire/Wesker fan and this was a breath of fresh air. I'm deeply distressed that this wasn't finished. However, the fact that you got captivity done makes me so happy. And If I may say, not only do we live the same game and coupling but the fact that you put oldschool In This Moment lyrics and InFlames in this...ough! I was so god damned happy. Had you put DevilDriver or Killswitch Id have came right along with Claire

If you come back, please send me a message. It's so worth it.
Sofistinha chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
I have finished your fic RE: Captive yesterday and It was soooo damn good, that I went for this one (captivity). But it seems that u left us eager for more, and just vanished! Since its 2015 now, and your last update was someday at 2010 ! I'm feeling a mix of frustration, anxiety, sadness and NEED ! I NEED TO KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT !
Pretty pretty please, don't leave us freezin out here!
Your stories just caught me up! I'm starving for some more. amazing writing, extremely interesting roles and perfect caracterization !
Loved the lovemaking Leon and Claire shared and I'm anxious to see how Wesker will "handle it". I'm pretty sure he sensed what Claire was doing kkk too bad for Cleon ! kkk
Anyway, I'm not sure if you're going to see my compliment and begging, but anyhow, I'll apologize for my poor english, which isn't my motherlanguage, portuguese is. Hope u got me the right way, I'm not sure if I'm understandable.

And for now, just thanks for sharing your good work. Please, keep it up!
If by any chance you may like to exchange some words ( by all means: to chat with me), I'll be pleased! You can contact me by e-mail () or add me on facebook ( /sofistinha or you can search for Amanda Del Duque). It would be a fulfilled desire if somehow I could reach out any other piece of this story! Or just to get to know the master of this puppet! kkk

Once again, Thank you very much! Xo xo 3

Ps: I used to review as Mandy Boo, But I got my account now.
Mandy Boo chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Pretty pretty please, don't leave us freezin out here!

And for now, just thanks for sharing your good work. Please, keep it up!

Once again, Thank you very much! Xo xo 3
NinMetro chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Kick ass start to a sequal! Loved it! _
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
As I read the other reviews I can't help but wonder why other reviewers are all going "oh Claire why?" or "oh what have you done?"

All I can say is this, what did you think was going to happen? You leave your young and newly infected bride alone for long periods of time. Let me reiterate...YOUNG BRIDE. I say bride because he has yet to treat her like his wife.

She's scared and wants some reassurance it will be ok he's not giving her that. She wants satisfaction and he takes a phone call! If my husband did that during sex...I'd kill him.

All in all Wesker is ignoring the needs of his new bride. Did he honestly think she wouldn't start to look elsewhere to get what she needs?
Senorita Cumberbatch chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh god Claire...what have you gotten yourself into? Wesker is never going to forgive this treachery. I hope you update this story!
Naoko Mint chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Oh my so action packed!

I do not think Claire should have went to Leon. But I also think Leon should have NEVER gotten her drunk. He knew from the start it would make her loose.

Wesker..Please understand Claire! PLEASE!

Claire must be going nuts from always being alone with no human contact.

I absolutely love this sequel so far! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!

I don't think you need to change the title of your story. It's just a title, not the contents! I respect BOTH "Temptation" stories! I think I actually read the other one as well!

If you think it could be confusing for people trying to find this story though, changing it isn't a bad thing. Do whatever you wish!
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
...Okay, this is the time where I feel sorry for Claire and especially Leon because he is dead meat. And...Claire is serious dead meat too. o.o

UPDATE, UPDATE! *shakes you*
mushroomsrevenge chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
No Claire! What have you done! How could you do that to Wesker! Nah I'm not really mad, I totally understand. Left alone for too long with all those crazy feelings and stuff messing around inside you can make you do pretty crazy things. And sleeping with Leon was PRETTY CRAZY. I really like how this is developing so far :F

And just a side note: I don't think you should change your story name unless the author of the other one (Ultimolu right?) has a problem with it. I think 'temptation' suits this fic well.
JJ's Chainsaw chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Lovely chapter. I wonder if you're going to let her stay with Leon for a while or he's just another tool/distraction for her while she's feeling ajar. Maybe she doesn't realize that yet but he might also have feelings for her.
Saiyasha Misamurai chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Now I'M scared of Wesker's reaction... though it's his own damn fault.

PAY MORE ATTENTION TO CLAIRE YOU DELICIOUS VILLANY MAN YOU!
FrostyDream chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
at the end of that dream i was like 'oh s((t' that was one heck of a dream lol

but yay for long updateds!

i wonder how pissed wesker is...
mushroomsrevenge chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
O she went to Leon. I can't say I was expecting that. Though...Claire is cracking. this chapter was intense.

I wonder how Wesker's gonna react to this whole thing...probably not good. GAH, update! I know you have the chapter in the works... lol. *suspicious look*
mushroomsrevenge chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ooh, this is gonna be DARK. I can tell. I lurve dark stories...well great start so far and as usual has me hooked in. I had a feeling Wesker would leave her alone like that. Because he's Wesker after all, and I'm curious to see what new evils Wesker's going to be doing. And what's up with Claire. O

GIVE MEH MOAR
Tayzie-Lee chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
that was quite nice...*drool* damn wesker for leaving lmfao. now I shall read the next one :D