Reviews for The Eyes of Twilight: Version Two
[There was someone else, I know it! Her name...It was...it was her. Xion...]

-Open mouthed-

Wow...that's awesome :D
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Is it my imagination, or have you posted this chapter before, in this version two? Maybe I'm confusing it with the first version. Good chapter, the whole bit with Riku asking Roxas if he really wanted him to tell him about his memories reminded me of a part in COM.
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
AWESOME!
Shire Folk chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, but I've been a bit busy myself. You've got a few chapters to catch up on when you get back to reading.

Anyway, I can't quite remember what this was like the first time, and I'm too lazy to go back and re-read it, but this was still awesome. I rather like the way that you have Namine and Sora interacting, like they're very good and close friends. Kairi catching them in the act was also great, especially since she probably had a funny 'What are you doing Namine? You know how I feel about Sora' look on her face.

Anyway, still great to read and I'll be awaiting your next chapter of TEOT and FTFOD eagerly, just not as eagerly as I'm awaiting Monday. Final Fantasy 13 BABY!

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
Cool!
Flightfoot chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Great chapter! I hope you'll explain who the words in bold are from, though.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Cool! Update soon!
danibilbocas chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Finally! I had been waiting a lot of time for Roxas to remember! I'm so happy he remembered Xion! (well her name, but it's a start) you writing skills are amazing, I hope you update soon
Beth chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Nice, subtly changing the story like that. I was wondering how you would explain Riku and Namine remembering Xion, especially since Riku seemed to be forgetting during his fight with Roxas. And in case you didn't know(I don't know how up-to-date you keep on kingdom hearts news) Birth By Sleep is now out in Japan! Yay!
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
Matrix Taylor chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
_ very nice.
Beth chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Good chapter! I can't wait for the next installment. There is something that bugs me, though. Why do Riku and Namine remember while Roxas doesn't?