Reviews for The Importance of a Name
Miketsukami-kun chapter 1 . 7/2
I really love this pairing, I wonder why not many have been done, bummer. Anyway, you did a marvelous job portraying them, bravo
mjmaster25 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Just so wonderful. I couldn't imagine anything better.
Fluffy Neko-chan Baby chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Please write more fanfics of Toshiro and his sword! We NEED more whitey-chan yaoi!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
* pulls hair* soooo cuteeeee!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Absolutely Brillant.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
yes. a beautiful scene that was too intimate to show in canon, though they did show the major points. *sigh* this is where the stories about soul mates originate. when one is not complete without the other
Rookie chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Nice fic.

I like the simplicity of your language. :)
PoisonAndSugar chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
this is a really sweet story~ I really loved it! why is there so little of this pairing in fanfiction...? There should be more shinigami/zanpakutou stories...

oh, and by the way, do you know that there is a french version of this story? I was searching for stories of this pairing and I saw a french one and by the little that I know of french, the title of that story was the title of this story in french... then I clicked it and used google translate on the page. The translation was not perfect, but the story is... hmmm, quite identical. Just bringing this to your attention. sorry.
Mel Writer chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
aww~ that was sooo~ cute~~!
Kaiouri chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awww. As soon as I finished watching episode 239 I was immediately like, "Someone has to have written a fanfic about this!" I'm glad I found one. I love this story. It's going in my faves. I can't help but be upset that some people that reviewed your story read this without seeing the Romance/Hurt/Comfort genre and the obvious pairing selection. I mean, why bother, right? Why read yaoi if you don't like it. I swear...people. Anyways! Keep up the excellent writing.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Short, sweet, excellently written. I like it.
Deshwitat'slover chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
the instant I saw the scene I knew atleast one fanfiction would be written about it
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awww, I loved it. Not to much not to little. Good job. They need more stories on these two together.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
:D Loves it
Pied Piper 93 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I'm -so glad- that I am not the only one who sees this pairing. I mean, it's practically canon! Thank you so much for this oneshot. You're a beautiful person. -too lazy to log in- That's my real username though.