Reviews for Number One Fan
la canelle chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Love it and can't wait for more. Update soon. Please.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
I just remembered this story recently. I knew I had never finished it, so went back to read it. It's 4:26 AM right now. I just looked at the last update date. I am now very angry.
ivyshadow13 chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
OH MY GOD i have loved this story greatly I read it all in 2 nights would have read it in one but i couldn't force my eyes open any longer i realize its been over a year since you wrote this but please PLEASE finish it even if its just one more chapter i NEED to hear the ending.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
now what?! why'd you stop?! keep going don't give up or stop! atleast tell me what happened to raven! is she okay will the poor guy even live to see next day? will he force her to come with him or have something perpered for that? what will happen!?
The Reviwer chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Norf is in trouble now,never cross THE Red X he is a vengeful being
Moonlesscat chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Wait! I think that Norf could be Malchor of Nor
1a2b3c4d chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
I don't know why but for some reason i'm ready to pee my pants im freaked out!?
Nyx811 chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
update
Guest chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU. UPDATE
Mr. Atrocious chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Please stop trying to tell us when you're updating! You've made it abundantly clear you sometimes (or repeatedly) can't make these deadlines you promise so just let us know you're still thinking of us once a week or so and when the chapter is done then it's done. It's quite annoying to be needlessly expecting chapters all the time.

Mr. A
Midnight72955 chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Ohhhhhh Raven's gunna kill him. I luv the story please update!
sinomin chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Hooray! Beastboy's better, finally! And now they know where Raven is and everything. So excited! I wonder if Norf knows they're there yet. Or if they were even snooping around there, cuz he seemed pretty distracted by Raven. I wonder what's going on in their part of the story.

I think something's gonna happen if BB goes in there by himself to survey the area first; Norf is a tricky little guy. And BB just woke up, so he's already in rough shape.

Anyway, can't wait until your next update! I wanna know what happens so bad!

P.S. Sorry it took me so long to review! I've been so busy lately! It's frustrating D:
Apple chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
Beast boy is now my hero. You go beast boy!
Mr. Atrocious chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH! NO! ... You've got me somewhat addicted to this. Thanks for the update but it wasn't quite enough to fix the withdrawal symptoms.

Mr. A
FadedPhantom chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
Another awesome chapter! I've been keeping up, just haven't had time to review every one, but I'm loving the fast updates. Keep up the great work!