Reviews for Twilight Meetings
belladu57 chapter 6 . 2/25
Very good
Howl3 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Just wanted to know if there was any chance of this being continued since its pretty good.
Twlie 347 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
This fan fic is really good, along with all your other ones. I'm wondering when your going to update your fanfics because I can't wait to finish reading them!
NatashaK89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Im writing this review here rather then in every one of your storys. You had made an announcement in another story of yours about all the ideas you had and wondering which ones u should continue writing. Personally i think you should attempt to finish them all. You have great ideas and your an excellent writer. I will gladly read everything you write. It shouldnt matter though how many reviews u get i know from personal experience that its best to write them down even if you dont post them cuz chances are youll get overwhelmed with ideas. As long as you enjoy your work thats all that matters :D
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
love the story so far! pls update asap!
Izobella Snow chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
:DDDD I love it. I love pretty much all your stuff. :) It's amzing. Please update as soon as you can.
TWIHARDalltheway chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
I like this write more!
roshane chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
you made edward such a bitch..if a girl was like that to me on the first day of school for no reason i would ignor the bitch.i tought you would have made edward more i don't know...manly.
Emmauk26 chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
great story really enjoying it, keep it up and update soon please, can't wait to read more.
Shoveler chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
really liking the story
XombiesYum chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
ok um... awesome chapter! really! i totally love stories like this! but uh... when the teacher came to check Edward and Bella's work, he said to Bella, and to Edward. just saying, update soon! cant wait!
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
this story is interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mlle de Fer chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Interesting idea and nice story so far:)

Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays - we will wait for an update soon;)
XombiesYum chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
wow. u like, have to update! o great! now im sounding like Jessica! i wont stop saying like! AH! update soon.