Reviews for Creed
Reclusive Owl chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I really enjoyed the Twilight series and your twist on them is very enjoyable. You're doing a wickedly awesome job! I'm so glad on how your version of Bella is not a delecate pricess alway tripping over her feet! ;) Keep going!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Yes Jasper dosen't get enough screen time at all, but i do love his character. Jacob is a good guy but only in the friend aspect. I never liked him romantically for Bella. It always irked me that he wanted something more with her but he knew that if they did get involved there was the possibility that he could imprint and then have to leave her and hurt her just like Edward did, if not worse. He seems to be a good friend here though. The way they are described all of them seem to be good to her and really care about her what with them all running around all the time and protecting her like they do. It's good that she has had them all this time to help her out. I can understand why she writes her stories the way she does now. To her the wolves are more reliable. They have been there for her and continue to be whereas the vamps left without a word, and left her to find for herself from danger. Of course they didn't know they were doing that. But it does appear that they are back and trying to make up for their mistakes. Hopefully Bella will let them. Keep up the great work, it sucks that you only got three reviews last chapter, but it appears that they are making up for it in this one. You have gotten several so far.
TurtleTamer chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
I'm really liking this story. It's more original than most of the stuff out there. I hope you update soon.
Terpsichore29 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Interesting plot that you have going here. I'm enjoying the story so far. Looking forward to where you will be taking this
puppylove216 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I love it ! It's sweet that Jake still cares but did him and Bella just stay friends or did they date and just stop? PLEASE update asap!
BlissfullyHappy chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
I like it. Please update soon.
CraZe4twilite chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Can't wait for more!
Liz chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
I really like this story please keep writing.
Branin1608 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
I love the story so far! I love the fact that you chose Jasper as the first Cullen to visit Bella! Can't wait for more!
BeautyThroughBrokenGlass chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
I agree with Nissa-Cullen in Chapter 2. I believe there is some animosity towards the Vampires. *cough* EDWARD! *cough* :) I'm glad to know Bella forgives Jasper for what happened.

“Jacob, so help me, if I see more wolves around here than normal I’ll call animal control on you.” Is my favourite quote from your story so far. :D

What is Alice, Jasper and Carlisle keeping from Edward about Bella? This is a great story and I hope you update soon. :)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
LOL that's horrible about what happened to his car. A Ford Focus of all things. I almost agree with you on your choice, I'm a Dodge Challanger person myself, or the new 2010 Mustang.

This chapter answered exactly two of my questions. Yes Alice saw and yes Edward was the one to give it to her. I was surprised that Jasper was the one to show up though. Happy but surprised. It's good for him to know that Bella didn't hold any ill will towards him for her birthday. I can understand why she doesn't want them to protect her. She has gone all this time without them only now to suddenly swoop in to save the day. Although apparently Jasper, Alice, and Carlisle are hiding something about Bella from Edward. Can't wait to see what that is about.

From the conversation with her editor she is more comfortable with having the wolves around then the vampires. All her stories have the wolves as saviors and the vamps as the instigators. I sense a little bit of animosity lurking in the back ground. I'm glad you updated. Hopefully you start getting more reveiws soon. I know I'll keep reading.
VainVamp chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Kool story! Pls continue
Disney101 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
hm this is really interesting... keep writing...:)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ok I'm hooked so far. This sounds really interesting and I wanna find out whaat happen's next. You have to continue this. Did Edward really give her the car or is something else going on? If he did give her the car was it because Alice saw something happening to hers or just because he wanted her to have it? Or did he do something to her car. I personally don't like that type of car (can't spell name and don't want to try) so I don't blame her for wanting to get rid of it. It's to flashy and will probably end up getting stolen anyhow. I hope you continue so I can find out what happens next.
puppylove216 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This is really funny please update soon I want to see how this ends please!