Reviews for Betrayal
Bronze chapter 8 . 4/17
Well, it was good while it lasted. I'd very much liked to've read this to the end as it was very interesting. I don't know why you stopped but, that's life. As the saying goes, You can't always get what you want. So thanks for what's here and maybe someday you'll return to this and finish it.
Yeah, you can tell that witches and wizards are so totally lost in time. Ol' Bumbleohsomore thinks only of magic and nothing else. Harry'd stand a much better chance of winning with an assault rifle and many fragmentation grenades. The rifle has a much greater stand off range then any wand. Add in a silencer and Harry's invisibility cloak and those poor little innocent death eaters won't know where the rounds are coming from. Harry really should've contacted someone who could've supplied him with a few thousand claymore mines to place around Hogwarts before the final battle. Setting them off in waves would've destroyed much of Moldiesnorts army before they could've gotten close enough to the school to do any real damage. But Harry really should get a rifle that is both fully automatic and semi-automatic. Of course a few fifty cal. sniper rifles wouldn't go wrong either. After all, if you can reach out and kill the enemy at a range that he can't even tell were the fire's coming from, he can't hurt you.
Russ chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
That was 6 years ago where is the rest?
mattcun chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Plz write more soon
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Currahee506 chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
ToddGilliss chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
still don't trust dumbles
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Dumbles is full of it
durararaaa chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I caught myself reading some very old stories for nostalgia's sake and stumbled onto this one which I've liked enough to favorite all those years ago.

Well, you have my gratitude for pointing me towards the Harry/Fleur genre. This story along with a few others were what made me want to write one myself.

Not sure if I've ever reviewed. But yeah, consider this a...token of appreciation?
jbrew123 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Thank you for not putting harry with hermione. Thank you
Baby Huey chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
It has now been four years since you have updated any of your stories. I see from your favorite stories list on your profile that you do still read Fanfiction. I was just wondering if you are going to return to writing
howmanyisthat chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
It's cool and I would have liked to read more!
firebluebird2006 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
are you going to continue this story or not.
uj chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Update please.
HoosierCullen chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I have just finished your fic and I am so hoping you continue it. This is the second slaveish bond fic I have read for Harry/Fleur and I think you are doing a great job of it. Going from the betrayl of his friends to gaining what seems to be a great love for him out of a brash and stupid move by Bill. The fact Bill got what was coming to him was fun to read, and Harry getting trained is interesting. I can't wait to read how this will effect his time when school starts or the reactions of others when it does. Again great fic and I hope you continue soon.