Reviews for Betrayal
Russ chapter 8 . 3/19
That was 6 years ago where is the rest?
mattcun chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Plz write more soon
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Currahee506 chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
ToddGilliss chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
still don't trust dumbles
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Dumbles is full of it
durararaaa chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I caught myself reading some very old stories for nostalgia's sake and stumbled onto this one which I've liked enough to favorite all those years ago.

Well, you have my gratitude for pointing me towards the Harry/Fleur genre. This story along with a few others were what made me want to write one myself.

Not sure if I've ever reviewed. But yeah, consider this a...token of appreciation?
jbrew123 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Thank you for not putting harry with hermione. Thank you
Baby Huey chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
It has now been four years since you have updated any of your stories. I see from your favorite stories list on your profile that you do still read Fanfiction. I was just wondering if you are going to return to writing
howmanyisthat chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
It's cool and I would have liked to read more!
firebluebird2006 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
are you going to continue this story or not.
uj chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Update please.
HoosierCullen chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I have just finished your fic and I am so hoping you continue it. This is the second slaveish bond fic I have read for Harry/Fleur and I think you are doing a great job of it. Going from the betrayl of his friends to gaining what seems to be a great love for him out of a brash and stupid move by Bill. The fact Bill got what was coming to him was fun to read, and Harry getting trained is interesting. I can't wait to read how this will effect his time when school starts or the reactions of others when it does. Again great fic and I hope you continue soon.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
damn on that last piece I was shocked and slightly appalled at what bill did but i yeah Bill's an asshole..
slowburn chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
THIS STORY CANNOT BE DEAD! PLEASE UPDATE I truly enjoy this story and to have it left unfinished is criminal.