Reviews for Betrayal
firebluebird2006 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
are you going to continue this story or not.
uj chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Update please.
HoosierCullen chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I have just finished your fic and I am so hoping you continue it. This is the second slaveish bond fic I have read for Harry/Fleur and I think you are doing a great job of it. Going from the betrayl of his friends to gaining what seems to be a great love for him out of a brash and stupid move by Bill. The fact Bill got what was coming to him was fun to read, and Harry getting trained is interesting. I can't wait to read how this will effect his time when school starts or the reactions of others when it does. Again great fic and I hope you continue soon.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
damn on that last piece I was shocked and slightly appalled at what bill did but i yeah Bill's an asshole..
slowburn chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
THIS STORY CANNOT BE DEAD! PLEASE UPDATE I truly enjoy this story and to have it left unfinished is criminal.
dragonlord7012 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
I think you ignore Hermione a bit and would have done well to have attempted to resolve that, or at least show progress. Bill bothers me a bit as betraying her was a bit much, However you could have spun it that he made a magical vow to protect his sister/family at some point when he was younger, it would have compelled him to make even a terrible decision in order to keep it. It basically would give him an out for a happier ending. Pacing seems a bit rushed at times, as many scenes seem to have been simply glossed over, if you extrapolated a bit on things like how their swim "date" went, or how being "bond" may affect Fleur, etc, you would have a better story overall. Goblins seemed a good bit nicer than im used to, and Dumbledore is being absurdly helpful compared to most fics(and cannon unfortunately -_-' ), but that isn't really here nor there. Overall i like your writing style though as it feels "unique" compared to simply falling in line with others, and you had some fairly good ideas i haven't seen. (Percy making amends with a brother was a pretty cool, if somewhat unprecedented. Anywho thanks for writing :3
BlackSkullDragon chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
interesting story
crazyjim87 chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
I was wondering if you are planning on updating the story as it has been 2 1/2 years since the chapter was last posted and i would like to read more of it, as i find it very interesting...
Mobozo chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Interesting story. I wish it had not been abandoned.
HappyCthulhu chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
You said this wasn't abandoned, but I would guess that after no updated for the last 2 years, that it is in fact abandoned. (?)
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 6/25/2012

TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 6/25/2012

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 6/25/2012

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Good start.

durararaaa chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
what i wouldn't do to see this continue...sigh. I still have a small ray of hope though