Reviews for sincerely but never yours
Jefy chapter 38 . 9/10
I usually never EVER review a storyspecially a completed one, but I have to say that you guys have portrayed Kiba's personality so amazingly that... I really can't help but think how Kiba is a bit neglected in the original Naruto Series. And... don't even get me started on Sasuke and Kiba's bonding throughout thisKiba sleeping in his car, waiting for him; going all papa bear on him and stopping him from destroying his lungs from all the drinking; them talking about fucking each other like they're not even talking like homos. I usually LOVE time to time bromance but Naruto and Sasuke's pairing never... matched, I guess? But I'm really glad I came along this fiction and finally realized what kind of Bromance I 'prefer'. Even though this fan fiction is all about hetro love. And, just a tiny little thought from me, I don't really think Tenten's personality matches her. Just because she haopens to like weapons doesn't automatically make her... tomb-boyish, I guess? I've always seen her nature being really sweet in Naruto series. Well, sometimes she IS a bit dominating, but she isn't really all that bossy 24x7. I totally LOVE Sasuke and Sakura's love drama. They are amazing. I have never EVER imagined myself reading Karin and Suigetsu and enjoy this much. In fact, first ever Karin and Sui I read, ends up being THE best one. Totally loved it! And tge last would be Ino and Kiba. You guys already know my admiration towards the Kiba from your story, but as for Ino, I swear, I'd have banged my head if I had seen another Ino and Shikamaru fic. Seriously... And, I absolutely loved the way Ino is SO deep with her dancing. Aoart from that, I found Neji and Tenten, okay-ish. Probably because I didn't get Tenten's too dominating personality. And well, Naruto and Hinata were okay too, probably because there was so little drama in their kawaii little love life. And, That's all for my little Rant-Review. Allow me to go back to reading how these two hunks (read: Sasuke and Kiba) grab their girls back. P.S. I'm glad things got fixed between Sui and Karin.
P.P.S. Have a nice day, the three of you.
Kaede Kayano chapter 45 . 4/14
I love how this story elaborates equally on every couple! And it's detailed and long, AND BEST OF ALL, it is FINISHED. Other stories are just left hanging.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/25/2015
OMG. I've read this story twice and it's PERFECTION. The relationships, the humor, the pairings and drama, its all amazing. This is honestly in my top five favorite stories and I really wish you guys would write those one-shots. Its been like six years since this stories' been published but I still want more of it haha Anyway PLEASE and thank you for this awesome story.
Cherry5683 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I think i have read this fanfic two or three times already and every time I see the title I get all nostalgic and want to read it all over again. It's a very beautiful story, you've nailed it with the plot, I simply love it every time I read it!
I can't help it, I get this fuzzy feeling inside when I think of all the drama and love and humor in this story!
It's one of the best stories i have read so far, and believe me, I've read a few...thousands, I think(it sure feels like it). So thank you!
Now I shall follow and favorite from this account as well D
NarutoNinja12345 chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
I LOVE this book! Its amazing! Super long chapters, GREAT story line and 45 chapters!
I love it!
RandomPerson chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Arigato gozaimashita for the long chapters author-chan !(or kun if your a boy)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
I LITERALLY SNOGGED THE SCREEN AT THE DUMBLEDORE REF! THIS STORY IS JUST... ASSHDJKDSJBAHS KDBDBWJSB (LOVE IT :D)
little miss jolie chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
RECAP:
-HHHAHAHA NARUCUPCAKE IN AN ORANGE JAILERS SUIT YESSSSS
-WONDEE IS COP KARIN ARRESTED HIM LOL
- you know this halloween i might just be a lethal fairy or psycho kitty *cackles*
-TENTEN AND HER MINIONS. Ironically enough, ive got my own minions. *cackles*
-i think sasukes/sasucakes/sasugay was slighty turned on by sakuface lol
little miss jolie chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
NORMALLY I RECAP EVERYTHING I LIKE FROM A FANFIC
BUT IN THIS CASE ID PLAGARISE EVERYTHING AND COPY AND PASTE IT INTO THE REVIEW DAMMIT
AND YEA
TWILIGHT SUXS
little miss jolie chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
When youre doing laundry and you laugh uncontrollably and hysterically
little miss jolie chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
little miss jolie chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
LOL SASUKE BEING WOOED
yeah um no
so suigetsu's inner monologue WAS DA BOMB
(be prud of me dei-chan kthnxsbai)
little miss jolie chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
LSDJFSD NARUHINA
IM HAVEING SPASMS AND A SEIZURE MAYDAY THE FLUFF IS kILLNG ME AND I CANT STAND THIS LEVEL OF SHIPPING AND ADORABLENESS LIek TIS SO PERFECT AND FAB AND BEAUTIFULSD FJLSDKJFLSDJ JLDSK JFLSKDJ FS J
Unknowable Unknown chapter 45 . 7/21/2015
Okay, I originally read your story approximately a year ago. I finally got around to reviewing, seeing as I am a very busy psycho. I heard about some of the things that the three of you were called. To say angry at that is an understatement. This story is amazing. There isn't that many stories on this website that will make me laugh, this being one of the four. You three are amazing authors. Don't let these fuck boys say otherwise. Personally, I think you portrayed these characters better than even Kishimoto-sama could have. You did a fantastic job on this story.
little miss jolie chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
i just want to say
WHOAWHOAHOWA THE LEMON DIDNT SEE THAT COMING
i totaly skimmed over it, my jaw hanging because lets face it
SUIKAR IS BOOTIFUL
NO SRSLY
also lemosn arent my thang
but i literally had to stop reading because my face was hurting from smiling too much
suikar is like nejten... with more explosions
and dirty implications liek wow suigetsu you pervv
also cani just say i LAHVE the boys' interactions its like perfect and beautiful and i couldnt stop smiling and my face hurt
OH MY GOD THE LAST FEW BITS WERE TEHE BEST YET
i mean, the recipe for life:
ino yelling for shopping
karin being protective of her booty call
neji being forced to commit seppuku to atone for his humliation
moar yelling tenten CRAPTASTIC MALE
i literally keeled over and LAUGHED
SO