Reviews for Understanding: A Self Journey
nonexistant55557 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I know that your a big Bleach fan but this is paroady. We know that Momo encoraged Toshiro to join the acadamy and that he was sceptical about it because he didn't want t leave his grandma. There was never a point in time when Momo was intentually mean to Toshiro because he left to go to Serietei. or scolded him, she considers him to be a good friend. Yes she has gotten angry with him and she didn't know what to believe when it came to Aizen. Oh and when she's with Matsumoto she refers to him as Hitsugaya-kun and recently, if you've seen the newer episodes she caught herself calling him Hitsugaya-kun and she called him Hitsugaya-taicho.

Momo is OOC in this and the way people treat her in this story is all wrong. I don't know where you came up with this idea but I'm labeling it as crack and it is not one of my most favorite things that you've ever written.

I give you a thumbs down on this Yemi
Mel72000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Thank you for this story !
Chillis chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
TT this was a bit sad, but I like it!

See you!
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
At least Momo is doing what she can to make things right.

Out of curiosity, does Izuru really have feelings for Momo or is that a fan pairing? It's been so long since I've seen the Soul Society Arc so my info might be outdated.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
very good work! it's nice to see another side of a story/