Reviews for Legend Has It
Mic RiddyBanon chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great fic!
Motsie of Atlantis chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
no - NO - This is NOT completed - You can't leave Callen standing there like that - Daphne changed his life - showed him how to take the nightmares and change them - maybe not into the happy ever after fairy tale that people want - but at least into the dreamless sleep that allows them to get up every day and face the rest of the world - Callen still owes her - he can't pay her back and he sincerely regrets that - but he can pay it forward - he does so in his life every day - and he is too good an agent now to have notices the "pretty blond girl" who is sharing the same emotions he is feeling.
Hetty's soft spot for him is not based on pity - he is her offspring - not by blood - but he is everything she can do to make a reincarnation of herself - She is the other side of the coin of Daphne that makes up everything that G. Callen is - Daphne saved him from his destructive past - Hetty showed him how he could use that past to become the legendary agent he now is.
I Feel Possessed chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
A great read and interesting insight into Callen's past.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
intense!

great story
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I always have liked this one although it's been a while since I've read it. Of course, compared to what we know now, there are some inconsistancies, I always wondered what it would be like if you altered Hetty's role in this based on her revealed history with G. I have a feeling she and Daphane would have been quite the pair had they known each other. But I have a warped imagination. This is beautiful.
daughter of ewan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Lovely story. You've captured Callen quite clearly.
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice fill in for part of his past. We know it was bad, but it's really nice to think that it wasn't all bad. Well done.
Pallina chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very moving - wonderful to read! Thanks to Tara for your links (and to introducing me to this show in the first place!). I have much to learn about these characters, but I love the way you've delved into a complex character such as G surely is, and woven this little tapestry of what might have been. Beautifully written - I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your LA fics over the next few days :) Keep up the great work!
keviana chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wow! This was really good. Dark mixed with bittersweet light. A very good tale of why G turned out the way he did. Awesome short read! You should consider posting this on CBS's NCIS:LA Forum. Or, I could do it for you. It's just so good!
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw. Sweet. More?
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Oh this was awesome! I dont know why I wasnt alerted but I hope i have you on alert now ... very very good. You captured him perfectly and I so felt for him when he broke down before HE even realised he had.

And the ending? Priceless

Well done!

Tara x0x
Pirate-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Loved it! Very creative!
eVeRyThInGblaCK chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
i like it :D we don't know nearly enough about callen and his past- which is why its so fun to fill in :D keep up the good work

-just a side note the east german police is spelled stasi :)
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Hey,

Yet another beautifully and brilliantly written insight into Callen's back ground, keeping the reader hooked from the first word until the last, and I have to say in my case bringing a slight tear to the eye. You have to be THE best NCIS; Los Angeles writer out there at the minute.

Can't wait to read more new work from you, and to read an update on War Games, catch you soon,

Peanut x