Reviews for The Spotlight is On!
KimiD chapter 72 . 7/21
I loved that song~!
KimiD chapter 71 . 7/21
Yes and no... I moved out of my home when I was a senior in high school... long story there~
but You really are not as ready as you think you are until you are there. I think that Rose is scared~ she has always been the care provider for her sisters, she does not know how to Be anything else, she has always put her sisters first... now Bella would not be where she could take care of her and she would feel as though she had failed in some capacity ~ and Then she would have to take control of her own life~
KimiD chapter 68 . 7/21
it was very sweet, not everyone writes lemons... and in this particular place, not needed~
KimiD chapter 67 . 7/21
Awww, that was so sweet~ Check yes or no...
KimiD chapter 66 . 7/21
You have been using some really great songs throughout this story~!
KimiD chapter 65 . 7/21
I know where you're walking, I've talked those words you're talking~
I have felt the high and lows, felt the joys and all the woes~
Gotta let it go, stop tripping and walking on tiptoes and deal with the dirt, the hurt~
KimiD chapter 64 . 7/21
Through thick and thin, he has never given up... great love~
Just like God's love, Unconditional~
KimiD chapter 63 . 7/21
Forgot to mention I thought it was cool that you used Bryce Dallas Howard's name as her counselor... very cool~
KimiD chapter 62 . 7/21
From the description I would say she is sporting her hair about the way she had it when she did the Runaways, very cute~
KimiD chapter 61 . 7/21
Well that went well... sounds like she still has some issues she dealing with... not sure what she lashed out at him like that. And it seems that maybe he should have some counseling to, he is holding in a lot of issues of his own~
KimiD chapter 60 . 7/21
Baby Steps sweet Bella, Baby Steps~! And you have taken the first one... you go girl~!
KimiD chapter 59 . 7/21
Well, that was not the reaction I thought we would get from our girl... what is she thinking? what is going through that silly mind of hers?
KimiD chapter 57 . 7/21
When you have fallen as far as you can go the only way is up...
KimiD chapter 56 . 7/20
Finally... she's stopped running~ you cannot outrun your mind! You have to deal or die~ I know that dark place... from years ago... your mind shuts down and you are soo so tired, all you want to do is lay down and dive under the oblivion of sleep... no one can reach you there, your mind will do what it needs to do to protect itself from self destruction~ slowly, oh, so, slowly~ baby steps, climbing back up a Different route and waking up in a better state than when you went to sleep~
So much better now, than then!
KimiD chapter 55 . 7/20
ANd there you have it... the end of her struggle, running on the road to Nowhere... she can't keep going on like this.