Reviews for Dysfunctional
anlmoon chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
very cute. I like all the couples all the things that appeared. Oso, gay rights, starfire and her adoptive kid, the city understanding letting go of their heros, cyborgs brotherly help, and the couples reationship. Great writing
XxAngelWithoutWingsxX chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
wow adorable ending! It was beautiful...magical!
noname00 chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
I loved it
acrobats they tumble chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
I loved this. You had the perfect mix of fluff/angst/funny.
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
absolutly wonderful i loved this it was defenetly funny at some parts and then serious in the next, one again i loved it. nicely done:)

3km
angelrider13 chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Oh my goodness that scared me! I thought it was all real and I was like, NO! Oh thank you heaven.
gaiawolf chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
very nice, very soft touch. I liked this chapter the most. I all ways like the future fics better, and your description of what the two do to protect their child is great.
katherine chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
( it finally ends and i love this so much i was hoping there'd be more but this is great. and i hope to see more of your wonderful stories in the future.
blue-wasabi24 chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
love it! i know you saved the best for last on the list in the end (smiles from ear to ear)... lol! very nice ending. wouldnt have done it better myself.
IsabellaRoth chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Nice, This fic make me SmilE! D

The best couple!Try to do longer chapters!Please! :)

Update soon!
TTRaven4Ever chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
Thank you for thanking me, and you did a wonderful job!

This story will always hold a special place in my heart, and I loved how you introduced Nightwing!

Once again, wonderful job!
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
Yay! Is this the final chapter? Great job! Can't wait to read more stories written by you!
Star Melody chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
I like the way this ended. It was really cute. Yay for the mention at the end of this! Made my morning/afternoon whatever you wanna call it since I just got up. You updated quick to. Nice :D. Good to see a happy ending.
Star Melody chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
I'm kind of sad to see it over, it's been fun and made me giggle a lot. I'm excited for the next chapter.
blue-wasabi24 chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
aw... its a nice chapter but its too small:(... update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »