Reviews for Puck and Rachel One Shots
JaToya chapter 27 . 3/25
Fantastic fic. Thanks for the extra chapter. For s moment there I thought you were seeing up a Santana Finn Brittany threesome, which would have been fine and interesting to see you build.

Anyway thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Have Rachel kiss puck outside of the restraunt and say I love. you please
BookwormsARECool chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
This was by far the greatest chapter.

Artie is awesome :D I lost it when he started singing to the pastry :3
Twihardtothecore chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
Hey i really like this. Is there anyway you can upload please!
Autumn DeMayne chapter 27 . 4/11/2012
Congrats on your baby!
Autumn DeMayne chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
Haha Ohmygod. I literally just cracked up so loud. haha
escapemylife chapter 23 . 8/30/2011
Oh my god, that was so fucking funny! I'm crying with laughter and I'm coming off a massive choking fit.

I love the way you write, but please, if you're going to continue to attempt to kill me with humour, post a warning.

Something along the lines of "WARNING: NINJA HIDE CHAPTER AHEAD" would be awesome, because then I won't bother attempting to drink orange juice while reading it.

Thanks so much!
KnightOwl416 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I have to say this one made me laugh the hardest. I love that Rachel was trying to be all crazy and Puck liked it. I think it's great that he accepts her exactly the way she is!
nitefang chapter 27 . 7/2/2011
Schue really was abounding with the inappropriateness in season 2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who realized that because when he did Toxic and Lauren was screaming, "MR. SCHUE, I WANT YOUR BABIES!" I literally gagged and everything.
nitefang chapter 25 . 7/2/2011
LMFAO And now that Chuck and Blair AREN'T together...?

I like the Dawson's Creek comparison best, actually—Puckleberry is Joey and Pacey. :)
nitefang chapter 24 . 7/2/2011
Hahahahah the water gun was genius! I love Sue.
nitefang chapter 23 . 7/2/2011
OMG I AM A FUCKING GENIUS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And dude, I TOTALLY wanna play Ninja Hide right now! That sounds like so much FUN! and the mental image of schue smacking into a tree will forever mar my sexy image of Matthew morrison now! XD I am crying tears of joy right now because this chapter was HILARIOUS!
nitefang chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
MIKE CHANG! I HOPE YOU HAVE HIM KISS MIKE CHANG IF YOU DID MAKE THAT INTO A CHAPTER! XD

Or no. Oh my God. Finn! Have him kiss Finn! Omg omg omg omg! Ahahahahah!
nitefang chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
HAHAHAHAH THE UNICORN! oh shit I'm gonna have nightmares of that now. Ever since I saw Charlie the Unicorn on YouTube, I've had this recurring nightmare of disemboweled unicorns prancing around and saying that they need my internal organs...
nitefang chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
Lol come on out of that closet. I've used that one before. Good times, good times.