Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 9/5
Someone needs to sic Rosalie on Victoria.
frostedglaze chapter 16 . 9/5
Yep, and now I just want to slap Bella. It looks like she is falling into James' game once again.
frostedglaze chapter 13 . 9/5
Okay, Edward has redeemed himself, and now I just want to slap James. I don't trust him at all.
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 9/5
I still want to slap Edward, but not as hard as the last chapters. When he told his mom that he only kisses girls he cares for...that means he cared for Lauren.

Bella just made a huge mistake ripping up that letter. There is evidence that she signed for the package. I just hope this does not come back and bite her on the ass.
frostedglaze chapter 6 . 9/5
I'm still pissed of at Edward. First of all, what "stuff" did he do with skanky Lauren? Second, he continued to hurt Bella, and for what Lauren? He disregarded Bella's feelings for a cheap trick who was horrible to his daughter.

I wish Bella would punch him, but she won't. Instead she will say that it is all her fault and let Edward get away with treating her like crap.
frostedglaze chapter 5 . 9/5
Bella should not have to chase Edward. He is the idiot who abandoned her last year and then went out with Lauren and made out with the skank, and liked it! This is now the second time he has put Lauren above Bella. To be honest he does not care about Bella at all. Especially since he was now happy being with Lauren and found the skank to be so smart and wonderful.
MrsWM chapter 41 . 8/30
This is a masterpiece! loved it. thanks for sharing!
VryUnique chapter 16 . 5/10
Omg...l just a guess...Victoria can’t have kids...?
Don’t trust James. Thought it might be because of a competition with Edward but maybe not since he seems to have secrets with Vicky.
It was wrong not to tell bella Vicky was coming. Bella was absolutely right that it’s not the same where Edward is concerned. James wasn’t around to have any say in those decisions.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 5/10
No it isn’t her prerogative. She might have full custody but she gets child support so she doesn’t have full control over her daughter. If she wanted that she should have gotten him to sign away parental rights. Unsure if that would have been a good idea or not since I’m unsure if she could have gotten by without the extra cash. Right now in the eyes of the law James was sick and now is better.
dormirais chapter 1 . 4/11
everyone sounds like robots with the lack of standard contractions. so many "I ams"
campyrsm chapter 41 . 2/28
This was such a well-written story. Thank you! I really enjoyed each chapter.
Kalyco828 chapter 30 . 12/20/2019
okay, first of all I have to give props where they are most definitely do. This story is amazing, and truly do love it. A few things have bugged me while reading, but nothing major until now. So here it is. I dislike extremely how Alice has gone behind Bella's back for years and taken it upon herself to send pictures of Elyse to Bella's parents. Alice claims to be Bella's best friend, a sister even, yet she felt she was right and did what she wanted when it wasn't her decision in the first place. If that had been done to me, no matter the intention behind the act, I'd be beyond furious. On top of that, Alice is asking Edward to lie to his soon-to-be wife and not say anything about it. That is not how any marriage should start. I'm hoping Edward realizes that hiding it from Bella is a bad idea, but I'll have to keep reading to find out.

I'm not even sure you will ever even see this as this is an older story, but I had to get that out LoL.

Thanks again for a wonderful story, now I'm going to finish reading it!
JMoonrise chapter 14 . 10/4/2019
Bella could’ve petitioned the courts to haves James’ rights terminated. He essentially abandoned his child.
JMoonrise chapter 3 . 10/4/2019
Although the story is old, I did want to say alimony is different from child support. Alimony is paid to support the former spouse. In this case, she should be receiving both child support and alimony. Alimony only stops if she gets remarried, but unless Elyse was adopted he would be responsible for child support.
Gidget922 chapter 41 . 9/25/2019
I really enjoyed rereading this story, it touched my heart. Thank you
5,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »