Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
kathryn234 chapter 28 . 7/31
Good story but definitely should have an "Angst" description
Mireads chapter 8 . 4/27
Loved it
Savage Rob chapter 41 . 1/26
fantastic story
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
"I wouldn't have kissed her if I didn't..." But apparently he's totally ok with swapping spit with Lauren cuz she's hot. Even though he supposedly couldn't stop thinking about Bella. Oh my hell, I have to stop reading this story. He is seriously a mega asshole.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Not gonna lie, this Edward is a massive douche bag. It took him all of a month after Bella to have his tongue down Lauren's throat. Did he forget that he still hadn't explained to Bella why he left with no note? He hadn't explained ANYTHING to Bella, how could hs epoaaiblh trust him at all when she genuinely didn't know the guy. But it's okay, because the guy he is is apparently the guy who makes out with other girls while supposedly in love with someone else. Bull shit. And he apparently worried more about Lauren's feelings and embarrassment than Bella's. Seriously, why didn't he end it with Lauren after talking to Bella at the dinner? Nope, he allowed Lauren to cuddle up to him and walked away from Bella. But Bella is just supposed to know that he wants her. What an incredible douche
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Edward is a thirsty sprung irritating as man in this fanfiction,just like he is on most! Y'all woman make us look like love stuck idiots and it's insulting to man all over the planet :(
lemonangeljuice chapter 41 . 2/20/2016
It's taken me awhile it seems, but I finally stumbled upon your story. The girls, Elyse and Kate, really added a new dimension to the classic Edward/Bella love story. Also "bravo" on how James/Victoria storyline was handled. Seeing the "real life" version versus story drama. Thank you!
saintfudge chapter 41 . 1/19/2016
Thanks for sharing have fun ..
ninny 1 chapter 41 . 1/14/2016
A wonderful wonderful read thank you
Burl chapter 33 . 1/5/2016
You know what maybe that's what she gets for not! Putting her daughter first! A man who abuses his partner verbally and prevents his child from being fed NEVER! Is allowed a second chance.A parent who disowns there child in a time of need is NEVER! Allowed a second chance.A supposed friend who suppose to love you NEVER betrays her friend.
Big rk chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
We'll you no there ain't no Latina in that momma. A Latina mom would have NEVER! Let this happen are kids come before our dicks!
bella's beta chapter 41 . 12/29/2015
Wonderful. I truly loved reading it!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/17/2015
I actually dont blame james
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
Bella really made her parents out to be bad. Plus if she wants to act like an adult she can pay for her own school.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
Well even if Bella and Edward don't like james, if he's good with his daughter then he does have rights whether they like it or not. She needs to think about her daughter . Yes he was late without calling and that was wrong and he let her daughter see his parents the goodness he didn't try to kidnap her. Plus her daughter seemed pretty happy
5,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »