Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
JMoonrise chapter 14 . 10/4
Bella could’ve petitioned the courts to haves James’ rights terminated. He essentially abandoned his child.
JMoonrise chapter 3 . 10/4
Although the story is old, I did want to say alimony is different from child support. Alimony is paid to support the former spouse. In this case, she should be receiving both child support and alimony. Alimony only stops if she gets remarried, but unless Elyse was adopted he would be responsible for child support.
Gidget922 chapter 41 . 9/25
I really enjoyed rereading this story, it touched my heart. Thank you
quisha1991 chapter 16 . 10/23/2018
James is up to something and I don't like it
quisha1991 chapter 14 . 10/23/2018
Is James going to be an asshole in this story? Cuz right now I have mixed emotions towards him
Purple Pulse chapter 10 . 6/18/2018
Okay so you want to know what’s fucked up, I have Spotify radio playing in the background and I tuned into where James ran into Bella, the song playing in the background has the lyrics “James has changed he don’t want me anymore”.
Not sure what to feel cause that’s a weird occurance...
Purple Pulse chapter 6 . 6/18/2018
I haven’t even finished reading this chapter but I just wanted to say that Bella and Edwards relationships with their daughters warms my heart. I know so many single parents and it’s not easy, it’s a truly beautiful relationship *heart eyes forever*
Purple Pulse chapter 5 . 6/18/2018
Okay Alice you really don’t hve psychic abilities in this fic. How did she not see they were talking about each other? Also can Lauren please back off she’s gettinh I the way haha.
Lizzie8714 chapter 41 . 4/8/2018
I really enjoyed this story from start to finish! The only part that drove me a little crazy was the time line of the story was a bit mixed up towards the end. The whole story Elyse and Kate were 3 and 4 close to 4 and 5, then around the time of the wedding their ages were 5 and 6. The time line towards the ends also made it seem like they had been together for over a year when they weren't even really together for a year until around the time the twins were born. That was a little confusing. It was easily over looked though because I enjoyed the story so much. Thanks for writing!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 3/26/2018
Oh no! James is sober and of course he wants to see his daughter! Poor Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/26/2018
Yay!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 3/26/2018
I’ve been reading fanfic for about 9 years now but I missed this one and I love it! thx for writing luv! I doubt that you are still reading your reviews but you might be so I’ll drop a line here an there, just in case...
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 41 . 12/21/2017
God this was an amazing story. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, but I couldn't put it down once I started. This was an amazing story and I am so happy that I got to read this!
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story. I loved it from start to finish and I am so glad I got to fall in love with your characters! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 38 . 12/20/2017
Thank god James is finally doing the right thing.
Still don't like Vicki.
But thank god James is finally doing right by his daughter.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 37 . 12/20/2017
Awwww the house is so sweet!
I love these two. They just melt me.
I did wish Bella didn't let James get to her. Because honestly, he's spewing bullshit. What he's doing is not what's right for Elyse. What Bella is doing is being a concerned mother. Here is this strange man, whose never been a part of her child's life, has no idea how to be a parent, and yet all of a sudden he wants all this visitation and stuff. Bella took it in small steps which was the RIGHT thing for her daughter. And she is right to not allow him to see her when the first time she trusts him, he abuses that trust.
He is a vile person and I hope he gets like no visitation.
5,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »