Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 41 . 12/21/2017
God this was an amazing story. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, but I couldn't put it down once I started. This was an amazing story and I am so happy that I got to read this!
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story. I loved it from start to finish and I am so glad I got to fall in love with your characters! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 38 . 12/20/2017
Thank god James is finally doing the right thing.
Still don't like Vicki.
But thank god James is finally doing right by his daughter.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 37 . 12/20/2017
Awwww the house is so sweet!
I love these two. They just melt me.
I did wish Bella didn't let James get to her. Because honestly, he's spewing bullshit. What he's doing is not what's right for Elyse. What Bella is doing is being a concerned mother. Here is this strange man, whose never been a part of her child's life, has no idea how to be a parent, and yet all of a sudden he wants all this visitation and stuff. Bella took it in small steps which was the RIGHT thing for her daughter. And she is right to not allow him to see her when the first time she trusts him, he abuses that trust.
He is a vile person and I hope he gets like no visitation.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 35 . 12/20/2017
I honestly don't have words.
That chapter was so beautiful and heartfelt, I was just blown away.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 33 . 12/20/2017
I HATE James. He is a vile person and he's evil. How could he think it's good for his "daughter" (putting that in quotes because he's barely been a parent) to take her away from the only parent that has ever raised her.
He clearly doesn't care about Elyse in the slightest ad he's a selfish bitch.
Sorry for my rant.
But I find him truly despicable.
I also don't really like Alice. I don't think what she did was fair and I thought she was selfish. I was disappointed that rather than being upset with Alice, she turned it on herself and made herself feel bad. When in fact, Alice thought she knew what was best for Bella, which is so insulting, and completely ignored her wishes.
So not a huge fan of Alice.
I am seriously so in love with this story! The drama and the intrigue just keep me going!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 31 . 12/20/2017
Still not a huge fan of the Swans.
I am interested to hear their story.
But I don't know how they could just not try harder to talk to their daughter, to actually have a face to face conversation with her.
But I loved the chapter and I can't wait for the next one! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 30 . 12/20/2017
I am not a huge fan of Alice's right now.
I think that going behind your "best friend's" back when her parents, who you barely know, hurt her so bad...that's just not cool.
And I didn't really appreciate the way she tried to "complicate" the situation, because honestly it doesn't seem that complicated.
Bella needed her family and they abandoned her when she needed them. They barely tried, only sending money, without actually trying to talk to her.
Honestly, I fidbher parents extremely disappointing and I think it's horrifying that they haven't reached out by now. Bella was a child when this happened, and they were her parents. They should have been there and supported her and they should be the ones to reach out and mend the horrible relationship that they broke.
So I don't think it's fair of Alice to shift blame on Bella, to go behind her back, and to have all these opinions about the whole thing. While she may think that she's doing what a good friend would do, that wasn't up to her and I think that she's betraying Bella.
I have a feeling Bella won't be upset with her (because she's too nice). But I definitely am disappointed in Alice and I don't think I like her.
Love Edward and love the engagement.
The proposal was so unique and creative and so full of love. This couple continually melts my heart and I love them to pieces! :)
Can't wait for more!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 28 . 12/20/2017
James is vile.
Go Edward!
Bella was a freaking badass! Love her! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 27 . 12/20/2017
I want to kill James.
And Victoria.
Watch out bitches.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 22 . 12/20/2017
Awww a Bella Edward baby will be adorable! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
Ohhh Bella's parents definitely made me mad! They were NOT cool!
Love the story! :)
The move was so sweet and I'm glad they talked!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 18 . 12/20/2017
Hell yeah Bella was in the right!
Victoria has NO right to question Bella about anything. Bella was 110% right to out Victoria in her place.
She has had little contact with Elyse and while she can care about her because she's a sweet little girl, she has NO say in anything about Elyse.
Edward has known Elyse longer than James and has taken care of her more than either James or Victoria, so I hope they don't even try to say Victoria and Edward are the same.
But Victoria is a WITCH and I want her to get the hell out for sure.
I am so proud of Bella for standing up for both her daughter and herself and for putting Victoria in her place!
Can't wait for more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 16 . 12/20/2017
I HATE James. I think he is evil and wicked. It seems extremely clear that he has ulterior motives and I find him despicable.
And the stunt he pulled about bringing Victoria?! That was vile.
I think, as Elyse's only provider for her entire life, James should've given Bella the respect she deserved and let her meet Victoria first before introducing her to Elyse.
But clearly he sucks.
And I think those two want to take Elyse away and try and cut Bella out of her life.
I was really disappointed with bella in this chapter. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agreed with Edward in this chapter. Bella is bending over backwards for James, she is trusting him already, and it's really upsetting. Not only did she push James's faults onto Edward and then took forever to trust him, she is 100% already trusting James and forgetting about everything he did. I think she's being incredibly naive and it will hurt her in the end. And I think she is acting like James is dad of the year, which he is not, and I think it sucks because she's forgetting all the hurt and pain that he put her through.
Also, I think that Bella shouldn't be working so hard to give her dad a father, that is all up to James. Elyse does deserves a father, but that's up to James. I think that Bella is placing too much trust in James and giving him too much, when he literally just started trying.
I loved the chapter, but I am pretty upset with Bella.
I think she's being really naive, unfair to her daughter and Edward, and I think it will bite her in the butt.
I wish James would go away forever. I don't think he's good for Elyse and he sucks lol. He also hasn't really proved himself as a father to Elyse. Right now, he's barely above a sperm donor and he has a long way before Bella should trust him with Elyse.
Love the story! It's making me super invested and feel really passionately about it! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
Emmett said exactly what I was thinking about the whole James thing:
"That kind of shit really pisses me off!" Emmett said as he pounded his fist onto the table. "Bella raised that little girl all by herself while that good for nothing, son of a bitch drank himself into oblivion, and now that he has decided he is in a better place, he can just go to a lawyer if he wants and request custody of Elyse?"
Go Emmett!
Love the story and can't wait for more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
Nope, still don't like him.
It took him three years to even care about his daughter, and before that he didn't even help Bella raise her-but now his daughter is suddenly so important to him?
I don't buy it.
And if he starts asking for joint custody, I hope Rosalie comes out and kicks him in the balls.
I also wish that Elyse didn't like him. That would've been awesome! :)
5,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »