Reviews for It Can Not End
terry chapter 1 . 2/20
i love it! please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This post is probably old but I just want to comment that it was an enjoyable read. You write well and in a simplistic style that keeps consistancy with the book's. The scenario inscribed felt realistic as well.
Duchess chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I'd love to read the next chapter. I hope you'd continue the story.
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
It cannot end! Please continue.
charlotte.borg3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Its a really fantastic start! Did you ever finish it, I would really like to read it along with any other work you've submitted. Could you please let me no if you did and of what other pieces you've created :)
g chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
keep it going
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
cant wait 4 more
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Please continue! This was amazing...honestly, this was really good. (: Great job.
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I very much enjoyed that. The only Girl With a Pearl Earring fanfic I've read so far that has come even close to measuring up with the book ! I thought your writing was very powerful-and honest, if that makes any sense. I felt like a truly got to see what was going on inside the characters' hearts and minds. So congrats on that !

This was very captivating, but I wouldn't take it any further than a two shot (if I were you, which I'm not :P), because it will leave even more of an impact and maintain all of its magic if what happens after your last chapter is kept to the imagination.

Either way, good job !
Auragrace chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
UPDATE
DarkAngelBlossoms chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I loved this chapter; it blends in flawlessly with the book. I really do hope you continue to write this fic.
19Ashe86 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
if you dont continue i will shoot myself in the foot. I must knwo what happens when catherine finds out... or worse.. Cornelia.
PenningPassions chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow. Very well written. I'd say continue, but don't continue this particular scene. It'd be too..well..it wouldn't seem right..let that mystery hang there..

I want to see what happens to them..they are apparently doomed to fates..let's see what becomes of them.

Great writing! )
Ash chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh my gosh, why did you stop! It was amazing! So dramatic and romantic. I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to see the rest!
Ganymede2727 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh holy hell... Please continue! And don't let them get caught! Love it:)