Reviews for Don't Leave Me
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Even tho I know that this is an one shot type of story, I wish that there was more. Please keep on writing.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i humbly offer more plot bunnies...pls bec this needs a part 2... seriously..
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh this was so sad and yet sweet to read the love that Morgan had for Spencer.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Absolutely love this view of Reid/Morgan - Morgan taking care of Reid & Reid appreciating it...loving each other.
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was very well written, but so sad! Oh Derek Morgan, what would the world be without you? A sadder place thats what!
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
not many stories deal with the physical sickness that withdrawal brings. They talk about reid going to NA meetings and the team helping him, but none are nearly as candid about the withdrawal as this one.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
A lovely piece... Its good Morgan was there to catch him whene he fell.
Mourningdawns chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Ok, so funny story. I read this story a while ago and forgot the name. I've been looking for it since then. I'm so happy I finally found it. It's such a sweet, sad story. I love your characterizations. Thank you.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved this take on them. :)
nebula2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
So glad that I found this! Beautiful story and very well written. Loved the care with the detail and Morgan's thoughts interlaced in it all was a good touch.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
WOW. So emotional, and breath taking. The angst and hurt was unbelievably amazing! The dialogue and plot just brilliantly written. I loved it. Especially the ending. OMG, I wish it lasted longer. So perfect. Thank you for sharing!
love will not hurt chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this was just so fucking beautiful

until next time,

xx love
Tsuki Fox chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was brilliantly written.

Reid's state of being and the way Morgan reacted were both in character, as well as accurate (from the point of view of withdrawal). Great friendship story, wonderful ending.

~ Tsuki fox
Mombailey chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Fantastic job. I could feel each painful movement from both Agents, and you did a perfect job portraying the hurt-physical and emotional-that Reid was harboring.

I teared up, myself. Beautiful job.
ReadingYourThoughts chapter 1 . 12/15/2009