Reviews for House of Cards
Goldglow chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
don't really think emerald earrings and big blue diamond necklaces go well together
Goldglow chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
i find it weird that people talk to the grave stones of dead people, you're practically talking to a dead body. seems like a mental illness to me.
Doschtul chapter 21 . 8/11/2017
my heart broke a little when I realised that this story wasn't updated for 5 years. I firmly doubt that the author still reads reviews for the story, but I want to share my impressions nevertheless. Above all, thank you for such great story! It has everything, the plot is complex, little darkish, dramatic but hopeful - like life itself. There are very few stories that I enjoy to this extent, so thank you very very much for this amazing work. And, well, it's safe to say that I devoured this story, literally :) it's very addicting
mehhhness chapter 21 . 4/29/2017
You probably have moved on from Naruto in your life, so it's a pity we haven't heard from you since 2012. I only just found this story - just finished the latest chapter you completed - but if you ever come back to fanfiction, I hope you may see mine and the reviews of others and how much we love & appreciate your story. You have a phenomenal gift in writing. You can tell it has been written by an intelligent author, who deeply understands the characters, everything is well thought out (characters, character motivation/development, story plot, etc.), it is incredibly realistic - and most of all, however, hardest to find - there is a brilliant pacing to your story. Additionally, each chapter is an amazing length, which is very enjoyable but also goes to show how much work you put into them. Thank you for writing this. I hope you continue this story someday, or at the very least - if you cannot - I hope you see our reviews and that it would inspire you to keep writing, whatever you may come up with.
Fiona chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
this is a GREAT, AMAZING, MAGESTIC STORY!
CANT WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE!
8pepper chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
reread this story YEARS after my original reading. Its still fantastic and some of the more realistic sasusaku I've read. Still holding out for an update!
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
/flips tables/
/sets curtains on fire/
/rolls around on floor/
ilovebks chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
One of the most sensible and well written stories ever! Sad that it hasn't been updated in a long time. I really hope you do find time to update it sometime!
Parallaxm chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
I'm in awe at your characterization of Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura seemed more flirty than I expected, but it was still at the believable level. Reading their subtle and serious steps towards trust again was just unbelievable rewarding. The tender moments between her and Naruto are just... heart-wrenching. Beautiful.

In summary, in-character SasuSaku is the bomb. Sasuke's wariness and relapse are both angsty and insightfully written, not melodramatic for the sake of it or too hasty in watering him down. Thank you very much for this. And the plot! What can I say. Your effort shows. Brilliant pacing. Looking forward to the next chapter!
MissKonoha chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
OMG this last scene was so beautiful and heart breaking that it brought tears to my eyes.
AlexisKeller chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
Please update soon! The story's so addictive :)
4everDestined chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS STORY IN A YEAR? /says the girl who just read all 21 chapters in a day.

This is awesome. I love Sakura. I love the world you created. I love Sasuke and I love the tragicness of everything.

again, WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS STORY IN A YEAR?

God, wont be until late spring until they can start going home again? What about Hinata? YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US.

but yeah, awesome story.
laurenbrown chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
I've grown really attached to the characters and I really want things to work out for them, so good job to you! Keep up the good work:)
Kataangforever2 chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
Noooooooooo! I need more ! Please!
Kataangforever2 chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
You made me cry again. Such a touching and beautiful chapter...