Reviews for House of Cards
Fiona chapter 21 . 7/11
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
this is a GREAT, AMAZING, MAGESTIC STORY!
CANT WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE!
8pepper chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
reread this story YEARS after my original reading. Its still fantastic and some of the more realistic sasusaku I've read. Still holding out for an update!
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
/flips tables/
/sets curtains on fire/
/rolls around on floor/
ilovebks chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
One of the most sensible and well written stories ever! Sad that it hasn't been updated in a long time. I really hope you do find time to update it sometime!
Parallaxm chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
I'm in awe at your characterization of Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura seemed more flirty than I expected, but it was still at the believable level. Reading their subtle and serious steps towards trust again was just unbelievable rewarding. The tender moments between her and Naruto are just... heart-wrenching. Beautiful.

In summary, in-character SasuSaku is the bomb. Sasuke's wariness and relapse are both angsty and insightfully written, not melodramatic for the sake of it or too hasty in watering him down. Thank you very much for this. And the plot! What can I say. Your effort shows. Brilliant pacing. Looking forward to the next chapter!
MissKonoha chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
OMG this last scene was so beautiful and heart breaking that it brought tears to my eyes.
AlexisKeller chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
Please update soon! The story's so addictive :)
4everDestined chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS STORY IN A YEAR? /says the girl who just read all 21 chapters in a day.

This is awesome. I love Sakura. I love the world you created. I love Sasuke and I love the tragicness of everything.

again, WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS STORY IN A YEAR?

God, wont be until late spring until they can start going home again? What about Hinata? YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US.

but yeah, awesome story.
laurenbrown chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
I've grown really attached to the characters and I really want things to work out for them, so good job to you! Keep up the good work:)
Kataangforever2 chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
Noooooooooo! I need more ! Please!
Kataangforever2 chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
You made me cry again. Such a touching and beautiful chapter...
yume no miko chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
Love this story! So detailed and realistic. And getting to the good part too :) Please update soon!
Plastic Perfection chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Hello! Just wanted to drop a line and say I'm thoroughly enjoying your story. Its very entertaining and well written. I rushed home from work and have spent hours just trying to read it as it currently has me hooked!
hirokiri9 chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
Why in the heck does this not have more reviews! It's such a complex, heartfelt, action packed story...with such amazing emotions and bittersweet relationships! Please continue writing this extraordinary story. Thank you so much! :D
anzafire chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
This story is phenomenal! I'm disappointed that I've only just found it. Such detail; truly an elaborate work. I'm in awe of the time and pre-thinking that had to go into this to create such a rich storyline. The long chapters are a treat to read compared to much of what is available to read. I look forward to future updates!