Reviews for Drug Of Choice
chris1501 chapter 14 . 1/26
I had read a lot of english written fanfics and this one was one of the most confusing ones in the kind of story. I loved it! but the end! it was so sad that even with those three managed to survive and make things good at some point, still were an angst end. I am not exactly a fan of sads endings but I really enjoy the characters suffering through the story (a little of a saddist I must say) anyway this ending was way too shocking for me, I enjoyed the lecture totally, thx for write this!
littleshiro2 chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Please more I can't stand it ending like this please more! More! MORE!
Bloodina Carnage chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Damn BitchLee
Watashiwanokokoro chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
A SEQUEL!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Asdfghjkl omfg! Please tell me thats theres a sequel!
Hinachama chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
noooooooooo bad komui! BAD KOMUI D: why ;n; -sobs- -cries- -dies- uwuwuwuwuwuuw -sobs-
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
WHYYYEEHHHHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE?! *yullen fan girl nerd rage table flip cries if sadness* Well written...*emoes in corner*
Lavi-Usagi chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Holy Science. Never before have I hated Komui so much, but I loved this story so much. Just... wow
I'm completely speechless on this story.
sekekun chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
..tyki x lavi

..ugh
spoil the mood to continue
Bloodyrose23 chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
WHAT OMG WHY! AFTER ALL THAT KOMUI IS STILL ALIVE ARGGGGGG.
KANDA YOU BETTER GET BACK ON THERE AND SAFE ALLEN . Anyway that was a great chapter please update soon
KawaiiAiko chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Just saying, the bold was much easier to read. but this part of the story is really awesome
KawaiiAiko-chan chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
the paragraph where lavi was explaining about Allen being fragile and tender actually made me tear up. this is so good.
Ttme destroyer chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
So Allen is with Kanda? Man that's so unfair for poor lavi...
And why is Allen so so idiotic even if he is in love I think that kanda should have suffered more that lucky bastard
Emm and not to be offensive but the ending was lacking something and it made the story like a horror movie or a psycho killer on the loose like ending
Although poor kanda and lavi the would be so shocked -_-
Some stranger chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Wow
This fic was so angsty and anyway plz tell me ur making a sequel right?
ashahalima chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
wow, uh wow, that was...I don't uh know how to put it. except that that was the most unusual story I 've ever read and trust me i read a lot of fanfics , but nothing like this.