Reviews for Drug Of Choice
clearmind-clearheart chapter 14 . 4/27/2016
Talk about a fucking ending. OMG
This fanfic is so crazy! You should just write horror stories, cause my god everyone in this is so crazy but still feel true to character XO Omygoodness. I was shouting something different for every chapter. I usually can't read obsessive relationships, I just spent so much of it trying to think of rational ways the situations could be fixed. But this- there are so many, too many, things going on that affect everything else that there was no way anything could become rational here.
Wow.
chris1501 chapter 14 . 1/26/2016
I had read a lot of english written fanfics and this one was one of the most confusing ones in the kind of story. I loved it! but the end! it was so sad that even with those three managed to survive and make things good at some point, still were an angst end. I am not exactly a fan of sads endings but I really enjoy the characters suffering through the story (a little of a saddist I must say) anyway this ending was way too shocking for me, I enjoyed the lecture totally, thx for write this!
littleshiro2 chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Please more I can't stand it ending like this please more! More! MORE!
Bloodina Carnage chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Damn BitchLee
Watashiwanokokoro chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
A SEQUEL!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Asdfghjkl omfg! Please tell me thats theres a sequel!
Hinachama chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
noooooooooo bad komui! BAD KOMUI D: why ;n; -sobs- -cries- -dies- uwuwuwuwuwuuw -sobs-
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
WHYYYEEHHHHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE?! *yullen fan girl nerd rage table flip cries if sadness* Well written...*emoes in corner*
Lavi-Usagi chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Holy Science. Never before have I hated Komui so much, but I loved this story so much. Just... wow
I'm completely speechless on this story.
sekekun chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
..tyki x lavi

..ugh
spoil the mood to continue
Bloodyrose23 chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
WHAT OMG WHY! AFTER ALL THAT KOMUI IS STILL ALIVE ARGGGGGG.
KANDA YOU BETTER GET BACK ON THERE AND SAFE ALLEN . Anyway that was a great chapter please update soon
KawaiiAiko chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Just saying, the bold was much easier to read. but this part of the story is really awesome
KawaiiAiko-chan chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
the paragraph where lavi was explaining about Allen being fragile and tender actually made me tear up. this is so good.
Ttme destroyer chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
So Allen is with Kanda? Man that's so unfair for poor lavi...
And why is Allen so so idiotic even if he is in love I think that kanda should have suffered more that lucky bastard
Emm and not to be offensive but the ending was lacking something and it made the story like a horror movie or a psycho killer on the loose like ending
Although poor kanda and lavi the would be so shocked -_-
Some stranger chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Wow
This fic was so angsty and anyway plz tell me ur making a sequel right?