Reviews for Drug Of Choice
Watashiwanokokoro chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
A SEQUEL!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Asdfghjkl omfg! Please tell me thats theres a sequel!
Hinachama chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
noooooooooo bad komui! BAD KOMUI D: why ;n; -sobs- -cries- -dies- uwuwuwuwuwuuw -sobs-
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
WHYYYEEHHHHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE?! *yullen fan girl nerd rage table flip cries if sadness* Well written...*emoes in corner*
Lavi-Usagi chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Holy Science. Never before have I hated Komui so much, but I loved this story so much. Just... wow
I'm completely speechless on this story.
sekekun chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
..tyki x lavi

..ugh
spoil the mood to continue
Bloodyrose23 chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
WHAT OMG WHY! AFTER ALL THAT KOMUI IS STILL ALIVE ARGGGGGG.
KANDA YOU BETTER GET BACK ON THERE AND SAFE ALLEN . Anyway that was a great chapter please update soon
KawaiiAiko chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Just saying, the bold was much easier to read. but this part of the story is really awesome
KawaiiAiko-chan chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
the paragraph where lavi was explaining about Allen being fragile and tender actually made me tear up. this is so good.
Ttme destroyer chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
So Allen is with Kanda? Man that's so unfair for poor lavi...
And why is Allen so so idiotic even if he is in love I think that kanda should have suffered more that lucky bastard
Emm and not to be offensive but the ending was lacking something and it made the story like a horror movie or a psycho killer on the loose like ending
Although poor kanda and lavi the would be so shocked -_-
Some stranger chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Wow
This fic was so angsty and anyway plz tell me ur making a sequel right?
ashahalima chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
wow, uh wow, that was...I don't uh know how to put it. except that that was the most unusual story I 've ever read and trust me i read a lot of fanfics , but nothing like this.
casexstiel chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Shit XD what a crazomui XD (Crazy Komui Crazomui)
JelloXGiggles chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
OMGG i LOVED IT, but it was scary at times and realy sad. but i want a sequel of some kind!
sai chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! CMON! dam tht was a good story lol