Reviews for Arabian Knight
roesbud chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
hope you add more i like your stroy
Mary Rose chapter 12 . 6/9/2003
This was great. All the angst leading to a happy ending. I love how you wrote a happy ending for everyone. They all got what they wanted. I was scared they wouldn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
This is a lovely story - the characters behave according to their natures. We see the depth and complexity they all contain. Thank you for letting LaCroix be multifaceted and not just a domineering brute. I'm a cancer survivor so it was particulary interesting to see how you captured the fears and hopes (as well as the more nasty side effects). Plus, you really caught what might happen if you revert to your original health - not just leap from vampire perfection to human perfection.

It will be interesting to see what other story ideas you have - now how can you have LaCroix moderate his behavior while still keeping him the cynical, twisted character he has been. He becomes and so easily.

Also, thanks for a strong Nat and bringing back Don - the perfect partner.
Firefly Solace chapter 12 . 8/31/2002
Wow! Amazing! I havn't ever read a fic so good! It was VERY well-written and kept to it's plotline, everything in it making sense. This has got to be the best fic I have ever written - you should go career as a writer! I hope you continue writing stories for !
SaraFimm chapter 12 . 8/3/2002
I am so surprised you haven't received more reviews for such a wonderful story! It is obviously a twist on an old tale, but done with heart wrenching twists and an excellent ending. You almost had me crying! This story was very well written, it had a depth to it. I hope you do more stories, this was very good!
Theresa chapter 12 . 1/28/2002
Just wanted to say Thanks for sharing your story. Although I am a new reader of FK Fanfic I am not new to FK and it's characters. Enjoying all the fanfic and look forward to reading much more. Again, Many Thanks!
Salak chapter 8 . 1/23/2002
oh no! Poor Nick! please continue! I have to know what happens!