Reviews for Cheating Death
augus10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was amazing, funny,sweet, I love it. I wish you continue this story.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awe, too cute. I loved it!
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Nice! You should write one where it does happen, or continue this!
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was really amazing! Loved reading this
Liphuggers chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
You have done it again! I love your stories, but you know me always wanting more. I repect you for not crossing that line that I crossed over. It was an amazing one shot! Please do another, maybe the beginning of Wolfe in sheeps clothing? Anyway, can't wait for another one of your stories!
NikkiLeCole chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow, that was very very good! I loved the length of it and it was absolutely one of the best fan-fic chapters I have ever read. I hope you update soon.
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow. This was really totally amazing! It was just so good. I love how careful and gentle you wrote the both of them. This I could definiatly see happening ! :D Great job! Amazing!
Irishdreamer88 - Shell2005 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I loved it. I loved the part where Eric thinks that Calleigh is going to wear them. I was reading this during one of my classes and it caused me to laugh out loud and then have my tutor look at me like I was crazy :-D This story helped me survive that boring class so thanks for that :-D
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
wow...you just... wow... amazing... intense, lovely, funny and perfect! Amazing! It couldn't be more perfect than it is!
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Aw... I like this story. So cute. I can totally imagine Calleigh and Eric eating underwear, lol. So much fun. Good job!
nsynckal chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
LOL.. That was so funny! I was laughing so hard when he thought she wanted to wear them... cuz I just knew that's not what she meant. I knew this would make a great story.. But I can't write for shit and I knew someone else would have to do it. lol This was great. It was perfect. Thanks so much!