Reviews for Starting Over Again
Naite-Laef chapter 38 . 8/4
I'm not crying, you're crying.
11Aca
You know I’m glad this chapter mentions chichi’s last. We often forget that she was actually a princess and was (is) a damn good fighter.
Agafa Shelly chapter 12 . 3/6
I don’t know why family keeps getting taken out in my comments lol
Agafa Shelly chapter 11 . 3/6
Gohan has to make his own isn’t his son to be living with him
Agafa Shelly chapter 13 . 3/6
Videl is right,Gohan has to make his own is his brother not son;)
storybook thumb chapter 38 . 1/6
Thanks for the good cry
Albatross Zeta chapter 38 . 11/21/2017
A story worthy of publishing. A story you can be proud of. Thank you for this gem. May your talent and passion be recognized.
Ro0w'z chapter 29 . 8/4/2017
Esto es emocionante, estaba esperando el momento en que Goku apareciera con una excusa coja (tengo que admitir que no es una mala excusa) qué importa el sujeto es un desobligado muy encantador jajaja
Ro0w'z chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
No debería leer esto con mis hormonas a flor de piel! Es muy emotivo y triste
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
I don't care that chichi died (good riddance) but I am sad about the distance between goku and his sons. Why can't they be like the Briefs family?
Kitty in the Box chapter 38 . 4/12/2017
oh gosh what a trip this has been. I was drowning in tears when Chichi died and little Goten and Trunks reaction. I liked all the struggles they went through but I calmed down in their adulthood scenes until chapter 37 kicked in and I cried again. I feel really sorry for their family. I think you ended it well.
Secret.Identities chapter 38 . 4/9/2017
I have bawled my eyes out at least ten separate times over the latter chapters. There's watery snot falling out of my nose, pooling into my hand and dripping onto the laptop.
I was getting somewhat bored midway of the story, but I pushed on and oh boy was I in for a cry fest. It was just so painful! And real! I can totally imagine so much of this happening. Thank you for the read!
zfj chapter 38 . 3/15/2017
Glad to see it end on a happy note. What a roller coaster. Incredibly emotional. Great job!
Sid chapter 38 . 3/10/2017
This was perfect. I can't think of a story that broke me and put me back together so many times. And it was funny too! Thank you for this experience that I will always cherish