Reviews for Quick, Painless and Easy
pattersk chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
love your story tremendously!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
When is this event, because it seems like they have been getting ready for it forever. I'm ready t o see Az's special project. Unless her special project has been to be target practice this whole time. :p
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Hmm, are we actually going to see this finished?
Lcsaf chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Oh, updates!

I felt like I had read the first half of that conversation before, somewhere, but the ending was a surprise. I am curious about the next chapter and I did love that teensiest bit of parenting Cain does.
bekyg620 chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
I ansolutely love this. Can't wait to see more.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
What about arresting them for assault against a regular citizen? I know Az isn't going to go for it, but it doesn't look like her 'just let them get it out of their system' plan is working either.
Lcsaf chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I love the Queen's last line. The sound of mothers everywhere.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
It took me a couple of readings before I realized the pages were shapeshifters.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Well, they were tears of gratitude, though not for the reason Cain suspects. And I'm growing to like Tayborne.
Lcsaf chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Is Tayborne the tall guy that wears Cain's hat or did you just make him up?
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
I have to admit my first thought was, nobody has taken Az shopping yet? But then when she compares the protection detail to the Sorceress' Longcoats, boy I got shivers.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
If there's one downfall to being in Az's head, we miss out on what Cain said too.
Lcsaf chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I'm actually surprised DG didn't suggest breaking his arm. Haddon sounds like a jerk.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
As annoying as we would understandably find someone following us all day long, I think we've done the DG hates the security detail troupe to death now. I'd prefer it if the whole family hated it (especially in this story where it hadn't been in place before).
Lcsaf chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I doubt DG will make it easy for Cain, the girl never does.