Reviews for Passing Fancy
Akiri chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Shannon chapter 24 . 7/26/2010
hey, love your story!

it sure did took a long time before anything really started happening between them, but you kept it interesting!

update soon please (A)
Zilvelyn chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Hilerious chapter! I tried so hard not to laugh beacause I was eating my lunch when i read this xD Didn't really worked out... I'm going to finish my lunch when I'm done reading xD
wolfguardian chapter 24 . 4/1/2010
omg i absolutely (sp?) love this story plz plz plz! continue lol .
notwritinganymoresorry96 chapter 24 . 3/12/2010
I have been reading this story for a few days now, and I have finally read all 24 chapters, so WRITE MORE! :P I love it so far, and I love how you wrote Mahariel, of course through all my play throughs I make my character nice because I'm not really a mean person, so seeing the shem hating side of the Dalish is quite cool!
Daerana chapter 24 . 3/10/2010
Please update soon!
Daerana chapter 24 . 2/19/2010
O I agree with Liz. Tragic near death thingy where they admit thier fellings... up to you though.

Daerana chapter 24 . 2/19/2010
Brilliant.

I love how she is now starting to warm up to the others now. I also think Mahariel's nervousness towards Zevran and him 'pleasuring' her is very realistic.

Great story. Keep going now you have a lot of fans.

I am dieing here now whilst waiting for the next chapter.
Stella Frost chapter 24 . 2/11/2010
Hehe, so close and yet so far
jeandark chapter 24 . 2/11/2010
Tsk, tsk;) OMG.. it was so close;) and my jaw in the end of the story was going lower.. and lower.. damn.. someone find out what love is (and is trying to not screw up this..;) or he is on a good way;) h.. i love this chapter! hyhyhy and you make me suprise.. "Sten, you "little one" you are a really interesting person if you want to;) and you have a big good heart in your big body;)".. what a surprise;) The idee with diary.. invaluable, absolutely brilliant! Thanks to that you showed how deeple our little grey warden had change since start of your story.. and she finally find true form of her feelings toward a some charming and deathly at the same time blonde elf.. Hahaha and in the end the scene in Pearl.. i laughed so hard that my poor dog run away from my room;) btw. the end.. ehh poor Mahariel.. she try so hard to say something reasonable to Zev.. but.. well.. he didn't make this simple.. i hope that in the next chap.. a a a whatever;) i enjoy your story too much to speed up anything;) Soory for my twisted thoughts but i try to thank you for this amazing chap;) Kisses! _
emmson82 chapter 24 . 2/11/2010
"Why can't Zevran chase after me so harshly? *cries.*"

LOL! I think exactly the same thing sometimes.

It was a great chapter, good progress!

I am getting curious now how everything will take place, and what is going to happen afterwards.

I mean, they both have some admitting to do..
Stella Frost chapter 23 . 2/7/2010
Hehe. That is an interesting way of him inviting her to his tent. I almost like it as much as the massage excuse.
Liz chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I've really enjoyed this story. I love the way you potray all of her charachters. Mahariel is so intresting. I think however that it's about time that her and zevran confess there love for each other. Perpharbly in some tragic near death situation but I leave it up to you. Wherever you take this story I am sure I will continue to enjoy it.
Stella Frost chapter 22 . 2/4/2010
Ah, the ever amusing light post conversation. HOw fun. I like the very sweet touch of the necklace. I wish Zevran had been more involved in the Tamlen incident in the game. In mine Alistair charged over and killed Tamlen. I wanted to kick his Templar butt.
Hunter.48 chapter 22 . 2/4/2010
Haha, she is so blunt! Lol at Zevrans who seemed to be thinking about sex the wholes time XD And its nice to see her warming up to Alistair, sorta X3