Reviews for Green Card
Deadpool1790 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Long time reader first time commenter, I ove your stories, I myself am a huge Kurtty fan so any kurtty I find is good, but yours are great. Please Keep up the great work,

Sincerely The reviewer with the mouth.
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO SAY THAT! I just knew it! Haha, way to go Kitty!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
That... made me almost drown in kawaii.
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I'm not totally sure it's legal in the US to get married if you're younger than 18 without at least parental consent, but it was a cute story nonetheless. :)
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
*snorts* *laughs* Oh man, I had a feeling about that, although I didn't actually think you'd do it. XD
Foxkilth chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I well enjoyed this fluffy one shot. Heck, I've enjoyed all the kurty that Shadow had posted here. Thanks from the bottom of my fangirl heart for having me fall for these two all over again. You provided a fresh look on an old favorite pairing of mine.

~Fox
Jakkin chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Very cute. I do think that Kurt and Kitty were a little too young to marry but you did good. Keep it up. And I'm glad the whole Facebook fiasco cleared up. I am truly sorry that happened Shadow. Please, take good care of her, Knight.

-Jakkin
crazy.technicolor.mess chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
My inner fangirl squealed at least a dozen times while I read this. This was so cute and fluffy and I just loved it.
Shadowkatze chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
woohoo!
Artistic18 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Heh, that was cute. Even though I guessed what was gonna happen, I did found myself saying 'awwwwww' with a big goofy grin at the end. Nice story
Abertha chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I love this! :)
Abertha chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
I'm hyperventilating. Literally. This is awesome!
Abertha chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Poor Kurt! Yay Kitty! Wow, what a sacrifice... this is wonderful, I love it!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
OMG, HAVE COULD I HAVE NOT READ THIS? XD Wonderful chapter, can't believe it's over! -squeals and hugs you- Argh, updated over a month ago. How'd I miss it?
The Wolf Who Walks Alone chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
maybe you could write a fic on Kurt and Kitty having kids. just to put an idea out there.