Reviews for Bonding
ShadowKitten14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
good story, it had good character descriptions which matched with what i know from the anime
rutuja chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
haha its nice
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
love it! Poor Hitsugaya XD mmhhh sweet Crack, It was wonderful! :)
d011 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Poor Toshiro and Hyorinmaru...This is so funny! XD
jokerswyld chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lol! Very nice one-shot! I've always thought it funny that Kubo Tite basically created an invisible army of schizophrenics.. people no one can normally see who talk with and form relationships/bond with voices in their heads. This is the first time I've seen it mentioned in a fanfic though.
Yuukilover chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Love this! xD
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hahaha! This kept me laughing for a while. I wish there was more!
Claridessa chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
A cute and funny story! Great job! :)
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
LOLOLOL. I really wish I could laugh right now 'cause if I could I'd be laughing my ass of but I'm at school in the computer lab and thus cannot. Love the story though! XD
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
FAN!
Bard of Chaos chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Could you do a second chapter to this? I love the zanpakuto and it's just hilarious how they both instantly focused on Hyorinmaru then Shiro-chan.
KayanixAyaxFujimiya chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Adored it! It's so Hitsugaya and Hyourimaru. xD "I think your zanpakuto is about to be gang raped!" Matsumoto... you're a bad influence on poor little Toshirou!
MisquotedWarrior chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Where does crack come from? The Gutter. The same place were our minds were born and raised. XD Yea,not sure if you got that, but anyway. Funny stuff! Cractastic for sure!
Princess1heart1Hubby chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
SO CUUUTTTEEEE. I absolutely positively love Hyorinmaru! Haha. This made me smile. :)
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 3/21/2011