Reviews for Stranger things
Aeri chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
I started reading this story a couple years ago and it became one of my favs very quickly but then I couldn't find it again...until now yay! I love how you have written Vince and cloud :) great work all round.

But,'s been around 4 years since it's been updated.. :( is it...abandoned? :( :( :(
HikaruUzumakiKurosaki chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Holy crap dude you gotta update this! I know its been years and you probable lost your mojo but can you try? Its too good a story to give up. Please try to update?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
this story is purely awesome please please a 1000 please write more this is better then the game and movie if anyone ever wonlder what happen to are heros after advent childen this is it the life after thank you so much for this story and please write more i will review very chapter please i hope i spelled every thing right and thank you
Sen2TOS9 chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
This is a great story! :)
Celestinasong chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Yay continue pls
skie89 chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
This is a really cool concept. I wish you would continue it. Just a query but was Vincent one of Hojo's female prototypes?
history chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
I like your story! I think that Rufus is wrong in thinking that all of the group with Cloud is stupid and not enough intelligent for knowing what he really wants. I don't like him because it looks like he agrees with Hojo and don't find normal that Cloud hates Hojo .
WaveMoonstone chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
This story is so amazing I can't even explain.

But with this whole 'Ohh no vincent's sick' thing, if he's pregnant I will have a fucking bitch fit. It does not work at all. Even if hojo transplanted him a friggin' vagina , it would still be utterly stupid and ridiculous. In case you haven't realized, I hate is one of the stupidest things on the planet. Men do not have babies. Period. If they can have babies, OBVIOUSLY they are not men.

But I love your story so much, it's the best one featuring Vincent and Cloud as protagonists. Usually people write some 'gothic vampire crap story'. Not that it's a bad thing, but some people just go way overboard...

VioletStar98 chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Just let me get this straight: Almost SephirothKadaj, Not SephirothYazoo, and Dumb One(lol)Loz.

Plus, I love the chemistry between Reno and Rufus; the flashback was a nice touch.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
"There had been three of them; he had names them Almost_Sephiroth, Not_Sephiroth and Dumb_one, Almost, Not and Dumb_one for short."

That line made me laugh.

So, RenoRufus, huh?

And I loved the part where Tifa was tearing into Barret and Cloud. Girl Power!

See you next update!
Soyna chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Tifa is such a hard ass. The men just don't get it!

I do love how you write Rufus. Poor damaged Rufus trying to salvage back his pride and not doing a very good job of it.

Vincent in conflict with his inner demons. NEVER assume that everyone knows what is going on. It causes problems!

Well done.

Great story!
minoki chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
oh ah reno and rufus pairing i see, not to fond of it but i do wanna see how that turns out. Lol if they keep pushing tifa she surely will go to rufus, but that in itself is strange, cause you know her whole hatred thing against shinra , getting her father killed. Can't wait for more, liking the development.
minoki chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
ohh very nice, i like the progression, please udpate soon. and yes they were red...he had eye's like his father, who's eye's were get that in a clip with lucerica
MeykoLove chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
gawd, vincent pregnant? imagine what his kids would be like?

vincentz eyes are kinda iffy. i tend to think theyre blood red, but youre right saying they appear brown-but, you cant necessarily judge based on animation. to me they look red, and sometimes they look brown because of lighting. enix mightve tried to make the colours more realistic by dulling down the intensity. for safety you should go with red eyes, something common, but if its really bugging you go with brown.

you have the characterizations down pretty good, but a word of caution when connecting ideas. its hard to get characters emotions across, and if its not done correctly the readers get confused. i found a few sentences that were a bit off to me, mostly because they jumped. just watch out for that, kay?

as for cloud in a dress? to hell with it, its your story, you want it, have it. its adorable and can be funny, but also breaks down those barriers of masculinity. realistically, a gay guy should be able to wear a dress without people going crazy. cloud is androgynous, and its just another outfit that makes him look smexy.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
As for the Dirge of Cerberus question, I believe his eyes are brown. Can't say for sure, cause I've never played the game, but that seems like a reasonable conclusion.

As for the dress-NO IT'S NOT CLICHE (how do I put the accent mark on an uppercase "e"?)! I mean, yes, it happens quite a lot, but as long as you do it right, then it's not going to be cliché.

Update soon!