Reviews for Again From Zero
sayume214 chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
The sudden change to Tokugawa's POV was unexpected. Period.

I like this idea so far; it's interesting that for once the OC is involved with tennis and is in an actual tennis-related setting rather than just being a student at the same school as the love interest. I like that she's good in tennis, and the idea that her style counters his, but I'd, then, like some insight as to how she became so good and what kind of credentials she has, like her having won tournaments before or being anonymous and unknown but trained since young.

Yuria is likeable so far. So far, she's a mystery; you're slowly revealing her personality, just with her actions. Her thoughts are yet to be focused on. This is actually a little refreshing, for a fic to actually center on the canon character rather than the OC at last! Still, for the same reason I feel I know so little about her even after 14 chapters! I'd like more insight on her.
kurousagi86 chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
I like the warm and fluffy feeling between Yuria and Sanada! Awww especially the night visit up in the cave and just, kyaaaaa! Everything's too cute! Please please please please please do update more! It's the best Sanada couple I've ever read! 3
Kyprioth chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Thanks for the treat!
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
Kyprioth chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Please update! There see so few straight Sanada fics ( not that I don't enjoy some of the yaoi ones) it is nice to have an embarrassed Sanada (freaking adorable ).
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
DisilludedNight chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Noooo, next chapter. n
Sparkily chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
IKR! New prince of tennis should totally update quickly!
surugasasa chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
aghhh so short!
surugasasa chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
UPDATE!
surugasasa chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Cute please update
urhgnw chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Yay! Sengoku! I love this chapter; you can clearly see how awkward Sanada was with the girl, which is totally in-character. I really like the girl too! Now, what IS her name...
Dalia Inscription chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Thank you! i really enjoyed Sanada's POV :) poor Sanada... he must get the homosexual hint all the time.
untainted innocence chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
I love it
untainted innocence chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Love this so much. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
all these encounters and yet HE HAVEN'T ASKED HER NAME!
LOL