Reviews for It's a Start
MacAttack3355 chapter 1 . 3/5
Awesome story! You captured the show's characters sooo well! Elizabeth is the smart one, of course ;-)

On a personal level, I agree with Neal about who has a right to own the painting, but I'm still glad about how Peter turned the "vigilante justice" thing around on him. He's got to keep his partner out of prison, right? If spanking all the criminal ingenuity out of Neal is what it takes, then so be it. I look forward to the meting out of the "full blown version", but at some point Peter had better let Neal practice a little or else he's going to lose the very skills that make him useful to the FBI!
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/26
Love itm! :)
New88 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Great fic :)
I like that his wife pointed out that he cared for Neal...and he needed to forgive him
I liked that Peter uesd Neal own concept to spank him lool
I think these two characters really fit the spanking ..
nannyg43 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i love naughty Neal and parental Peter :)
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
!

Peter/Neal spanking fic.

*bows down to you*
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This fic is perfect, I love it :D
vlwillis chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
" He wanted to prove to Peter that he was better then prison, and he knew that good criminals didn't get caught." Neal! Peter did not mean for you to be a better criminal! I see 'full blown version' coming soon! Good story! I loved it!
flkdnhcunimjhfgdtyrs chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
loved this story, very well writen...only wish there was more!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great missing scene! I could really see it all happening that way!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
it was a good one thanks
GorensGirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I've been hoping someone would start a discipline series with these two. If it didn't happen soon, I was going to do it myself! I swear, at times Peter is worse than Gibbs.

I loved it, especially how you weaved it into the episode in such a way that it didn't seem out of place at all. I'm looking forward to more!
narutonejii chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
that was a very nice plot! :) i liked it
Kara1626 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
What a great alternate, well, middle, to this episode (which I just watched, btw)! Well done!
kazmo chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Well, you know *I* loved it, LOL. You're such an enabler. I hope you'll write more Peter and Neal, now that you've pretty much hooked me on the fandom. :)
jsnape chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i love it please write more fics for white collar